Why do K-pop fans demand their idols look like blonde haired, blue eyed, Aryan princesses...

Why do K-pop fans demand their idols look like blonde haired, blue eyed, Aryan princesses. Are they white supremacists in denial?

Attached: FZ9zdRXaAAUI0x2.jpg (2048x1366, 424.05K)

blue and gold is the most aesthetic combo

why are whites so greedy

You have to understand that thirdies are naturally materialistic. They're not about lofty ideals, transcendent philosophies or revolutionary inventions. Just simple, pure materialism. Why they worship white features, owning BMWs and Mercedes and copying american consumerism

its usually the opposite desu since most kpop fans are SEA or black, its just that korea like most east asian countries like lihter skin and features going back to before they came into contact with white people cause having light skin meant you didnt have to work and get a tan.

Attached: 1660232083143755.jpg (4096x2415, 979.03K)

>in denial
No, people who like Korea know at some level what Korea is about and that is why they like it to begin with. They are based.

it honestly looks atrocious on them
they don't have the facial structure for it ig

Koreans are firsties.

Blonde blue eyed Asians are best combination

This guy got PhD in Thirdie Psychology

If whites all had blue hair and gold eyes they would copy that as well. They are infatuated and insecure.

>its just that korea like most east asian countries like lihter skin and features going back to before they came into contact with white people cause having light skin meant you didnt have to work and get a tan.
yes the same for arabs, but that doesn't make sense for blonde hair or blue eyes

LMAO no such thing, maybe in your Country Sergy.

i feel like its overblown, skin lightening is universal in east asia but wearing colored contacts and dyeing hair blonde is much less common

>Sudan: Let me tell you about my fellow thirdies in Korea

That doesn't explain the blond hair and blue eyes.
An asian with blue eyes is such a fucking eyesore.

Attached: 1630506716236.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

the kpop world is fucking bizarre but it is interesting to observe

Attached: 1644890991160.png (619x564, 319.62K)

Yeah I actually like them because they are Asians. I like their eyefolds so when they widen their eyes as much as possible it loses the charm. I also like the natural hair and eye color because you seem closer to their actual body and not a bunch of stuff they put onto it.

as for Arabs I think that even blonde hair was considered beautiful, there is a story of man who refused to go to a battle against the romans/Byzantines because he was afraid he "wont be patient".
>people know that there is not a man who is more fond of women than I. I fear that if I see the women of the yellow ones, I would not be patient.'

This is how we know they made it desu.

Btw yes, near Kazakhstan
But to increase their number we need genetic engineering