This is pathetic

This is pathetic.
Why they hired a gay actor to play the role of a guy that constantly has sex with women?
This is like making a straight actor have sex with another man.
Why nobody talks about this?

Attached: jokfob.jpg (615x410, 38.35K)

its called acting. anyways shit show.

Have you ever heard of the word acting?

Would you play the role of a gay character? would you kiss a guy for the sake of acting?
That's what I thought.

The fact that he's gay is supposed to make it funnier that he plays a womanizer. It undermines the straight womanizer character, think of it as
>lol us gays btfoing the straights again

>Why they hired a gay actor to play the role of a guy that constantly has sex with women?

Because NPH was in the closet for years before he came out, so he knew how to act aggressively heterosexual.

A lot of gay guys get roles as actors because they've been acting their entire lives

Wasn't he still in the closet when the show began ?

Yeah, sure.

if i get paid a lot of money fuck yeah

Because women find gay men more attractive than straight men.

straight women like gay men the same way straight men like gay women.

It's two people you're sexually attracted to making out with each other

Depends on the script

>I've been inned! I wasn't even out!

Didn't they do that for brokeback mountain? Is Jake Gyllenhaal actually gay? if so, then based and would

>Is Jake Gyllenhaal actually gay?

Yes, although I still think his career would take a dive if he came out of the closet. I think part of the reason he's been taking all these weird villain roles in the last decade is so Hollywood would stop casting him as straight

So how do you know he's gay if he is still in the closet?
>so Hollywood would stop casting him as straight
I don't follow

it's to defend against any misogynistic accusations the show could potentially get

>So how do you know he's gay if he is still in the closet?

Rumors and whispers in podcasts I listen to, from people who work in the industry.

>so Hollywood would stop casting him as straight

Back in the 00s Jake got a few roles as the hot leading man, usually with some romantic tension between him and some cute chick. Around the 2010s he starts taking roles like Nightcrawler and Mysterio from Spiderman, roles where his sexuality isn't really established and he can go full weirdo. My hypothesis is that he was tired of playing hot straight guys and wanted more roles where he can go full gay ham if he wanted to.

all actors are gay

>reddit formatting
kys

>he's never heard of gay-for-pay

I would tongue balls for hella money, you don't understand