Why do so many actual good comedians keep defending her? A short list of people I've seen defend her

Why do so many actual good comedians keep defending her? A short list of people I've seen defend her
>Theo von
>Bobby Lee
>Tim Dillon
>Steve - o
Even Joe Rogan who basically made his comedy career by calling out Carlos mencia for blatant joke theft. It just doesn't make any sense to me that they could support someone who does the exact same thing

Attached: amy-schumer.jpg (2331x3000, 1.35M)

>good comedians
>Steve-O

Because it could not possibly be clearer that 90% of the hatred toward her is due to her being a fat feminist woman and not because she stole some already shitty jokes.

high IQ Any Forums poster has long on

The other 10% is because she's Jewish

why does everyone on the right besides me have to pretend dillon is funny

>good comedians

Attached: 5F16C3B6-0AEC-48BA-9FB8-A52F5F8E66B1.png (483x470, 183.71K)

Ok i like his shit but whatever
I agree that most of the hate towards her is unfounded and i genuinely really don't find her material funny, I'd prefer a Jessica kirson or (ironically) Whitney Cummings for female comedians. She just seems like a bit of an industry plant. But that's besides the point. Stealing jokes is stealing jokes and it shouldn't be tolerated. If led zeppelin didn't catch a break she shouldn't either regardless of how amazing jimmy Paige is

>Theo von
>Bobby Lee
>Tim Dillon
>Steve - o
>"Good comedians"
Tim Dillon might be the funniest of those guys but even his bit gets stale real fast.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 7.57.12 AM.png (1028x1258, 2.48M)

i would amy so hard bros

a fat rich feminist jewish american who despite being a comedian isn't funny
reason enough to dislike her honestly

>cousin to the leader of the senate
>why do people defend her?

all these "comedian" women do is joke about their stank pussies. many such cases.

Attached: whore.png (1033x642, 456.99K)

why do good looking women get surgery and ruin their face but this bitch has the audacity to keep her natural look

>why do people in showbiz lick each others asses?
Because it’s one giant circlejerk.

she has dead, predatory eyes

Because she hired their crackhead friends like Kurt Metzger. It's the same reason people like Bonnie McFarlane. She's married to to that disgusting crackhead Vos.

TENIS

Firsht of all here's the ting

i would architect her so bad

No one kisses Iliza Shlesinger's ass because she doesn't put out and she doesn't hire crackhead comedians.

This. Unless there's a universally-fucked celebrity like Kevin Spacey for everyone gang up on, they're all buddy-buddies. They're still praising and celebrating Roman Polanski behind closed doors.