What the actual fuck was this

What the actual fuck was this

Attached: 1654703058187.jpg (1269x1500, 436.14K)

Pedro pascal Nick cage fan boy autism

Typical Cagekino

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING CAGEKINO WOO!

I honestly think I would have enjoyed this more if I were a bigger nick cage fan.

Pineapple Express + Adaptation
Nowhere near as could as it thought it was but still buddy action kino

I am not though coincidentally my favourite flicks casts him.

Pure unfiltered kino.

Saw this in the theater and hated it, almost walked out

A decently fun self-aware movie that modern visitors of Any Forums are too ignorant and stupid to comprehend

It was fairly good movie. Probably one of the best I've seen from this year. Which isn't saying that much but still

movie started out great. then it took an unprecedented turn and killed itself. real weird. not good weird.

It was a good comedy. I can understand how that might confuse you since Hollywood doesn't make them anymore.

that never happen at all

This and I am a dumbass.

>Y-you mean they can make comedies that aren't just about superheroes making snarky quips??

>movie about Nic Cage visiting someone who wants to pay him 1 million for a birthday party
>expecting something like Eyes Wide Shut
>Pedro has eccentric tastes and is trying to see if Nic is as weird as the media portrays him
>Weird relationship starts
>Hangout movie
Actual movie:
>Nic plays himself as people who've only seen Nic Cage memes thinks he is
>Goes to island to meet Pedro
>CIA intercept Nic and get him to spy on Pedro
>Sitcom-level hijinks as the cover is Nic and Pedro are writing a movie together
>Digitally inserted clips of old Cage movies on every single television showing funnier bits than this movie
The worst part was when Nic was talking to the CIA agent and she says, "add a spy plot to your movie so people will want to see it", and he counters, "no it's an adult drama about a unique relationship". The meta joke of making a movie shit on purpose.
S O U L L E S S.

Attached: 1654255596040.gif (171x172, 961.68K)

a major let down

Paddington 2 is unironically a great movie and this movie is singlehandedly making Paddington 3 a possibility.

It's a movie for people whose only experience with Nic Cage is watching this. You'll find they call him "Nick", only know Face-Off, and think he's whacky. Being a Cage fan will make you like this movie less.
Reminder: Nic himself said he's not watching this movie.

Attached: ohmanhaha.jpg (811x430, 146.71K)

>>movie about Nic Cage visiting someone who wants to pay him 1 million for a birthday party
>>expecting something like Eyes Wide Shut
>>Pedro has eccentric tastes and is trying to see if Nic is as weird as the media portrays him
>>Weird relationship starts
>>Hangout movie
>Actual movie:
>>Nic plays himself as people who've only seen Nic Cage memes thinks he is
>>Goes to island to meet Pedro
>>CIA intercept Nic and get him to spy on Pedro
>>Sitcom-level hijinks as the cover is Nic and Pedro are writing a movie together
>>Digitally inserted clips of old Cage movies on every single television showing funnier bits than this movie
>The worst part was when Nic was talking to the CIA agent and she says, "add a spy plot to your movie so people will want to see it", and he counters, "no it's an adult drama about a unique relationship". The meta joke of making a movie shit on purpose.
>S O U L L E S S.

Attached: 1634175756924.jpg (1280x720, 100.69K)

A retard said this.

just another based cage kino

Attached: 563839.gif (343x203, 2.96M)

I'm glad you agree, user

That's right, Jay!
I'm pretty sure this fag said this at least 10 times inHitB.

An unbearable waste of massive talent

I honestly think i would enjoy this more if pedro didnt publicly defend a pedophile rapist?

It's the soullless version of this kinopiece

Attached: brucekino.jpg (2025x3012, 1.63M)

this

keep praising mid shit, cunt

Based