>Doesn't ask questions
>Continues calling him Ben
kek

Attached: 1241212.jpg (243x243, 5.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7pKjTfrETI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=D7pKjTfrETI

I am little tired of posting this. But someone has to do it.

Didn't she hear people calling him Obi-wan in episode 2?

They're probably trying to fill in the blank on how Obi-Wan was also known as Ben Kenobi in ANH.

How do we feel about snowspeeders being able to hover? Why didn't the just hover behind the AT-ATs and shoot them from behind? The walkers wouldn't be able to turn fast enough to shoot back.

because DYNAMIC ACTION SEQUENCE, bro.

You've given this more thought than they have and you know it user

Ben Kenobi and Obi-Wan Kenobi are two diferent people.

They were able to hover since ot, just like x-wings and other shit. They wouldnt hover in combat behind walkers because there were other walkers all around, including smaller ones covering them. Its like asking why luke wouldnt just hover above exhaust port

Attached: AdgLi.jpg (700x310, 127.55K)

Probably because context clues reveal that Reva is talking about the same guy you fucking idiot.

He was only known as Ben Kenobi at the lars homestead.

They fly now

Dumb question but were AT-ST present in the orignal cut or were they added during one of the re-releases?
I thought AT-STs debut was in RoTJ

>The original model for the AT-ST was created by members of the Industrial Light & Magic team, and George Lucas thought it was "neat" and decided to include it in The Empire Strikes Back alongside the AT-AT, so the ILM model shop disassembled it and added a metal stop-motion armature.

ok, thanks.
The fact it got its main shining moment is in RoTJ and having heard of the Lucas retroactive meddling I assumed it was made for RoTJ and was added to ESB later to spice up Battle of Hoth

They were always there, but it is a different design from RotJ with much longer legs and more sloped compartment.

to be fair they were in attack patterns in Empire, if they hovered theyd get shot down

>chase_scene.webm

All ships in Star Wars elevate when they take off.

how tf did the snowspeeders manage to not crash when they entered at full speed to the hangar directly at the wall, they didn't even bother to show them doing a maneuver to avoid hitting it since it was fucking impossible, next cut is just them flying in the open

Lets talk about the unsecured airspace around Fortress Inquitorius. A tramp freighter can approach within 100 km and deploy atmospheric speeders in a direct attack run and not a single gunship or TIE fighter is deployed or even patrolling. No LRS, no orbital listening posts. Just a giant black pile of shit in the ocean that you could drop a nuke on if you wanted.

This is the same Empire that also doesn't install railings....safety is not their #1 priority

I know I shouldn't feel like this, but she has a very punchable face