Why do Sneedcels find Sneed so funny?

I never got it. It’s a stupid joke that isn’t even that funny, and it was written after Simpson’s golden age. There’s way funnier and jokes and characters than Sneed. Why do Sneedcels like this “meme” so much?

Attached: 0E623623-6FA8-4CBF-B44A-045C89F122A1.png (1920x1080, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeHJ95-cy90
youtube.com/watch?v=cNyzjQtgJjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YWNBAW

I just think it’s sneedy

Sneed.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feed and Seed".

Chuck.

Dilate and kys, ywnbaw.

Everything!
The Word
The reactions to it
The spam

I love Sneed

Based.

Morb and sneed link up

To make Sneedius.. wait, no. To make MorbSneed

I don't get why people even think Sneed is the funniest thing in the Mike Scully era when they are way more jokes that qualify for golden-age tier stuff in his run than the amount of ANY sort of jokes in the Al Jean era.

>Isotope Dog, Nibbles the Hamster, Death Eclair, Garbage Water, Marge on a road rampage, Krusty's daughter, the entirety of The Mansion Family ("I'm a big boy"), Das Bus, Mayored to the Mob, Bye Bye Nerdie, Homer and Marge running around naked, Canyonero, Homer stealing from Thomas Edison, Quintuplets, Barney getting sober, YVAN EHT NIOJ, "She needs premium, dude!," Behind The Laughter and the screen door factory joke, Trilogy of Error, Funzo, Le Grille, etc.
All very good stuff from the Scully era. Yet people think "Sneed" is the most triumphant and exemplified of them when it's one of the shittiest jokes.

OP you cocksucking retard, do you have any idea what you just have summoned now?
Dam you! Dam you, OP!

Dial 8.

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 43.29K)

Sneed

Oh well, NuFag's gonna nufag, I reckon. Here's your (You), kid. Enjoy.

sneed was a shit meme when it was simpsons reddit fans doing it but now sneed makes trannies seethe so its based

I hated sneed for the longest time but I came around to it at the beginning of the memedemic and I’ve been a sneedliever ever since.

Sneed.

Also this.

I never write or draw a Sneed meme in bad faith or hurtful intent. I like the way it sounds and the memes that are produced by others and hope that the person who sees my meme shares my happiness at the absurdity.

Attached: Babysneed.jpg (838x671, 340.31K)

Simpsons reddit fans seethed at Sneed from the beginning because le comfy simpsons threads would get flooded with Sneed spam.

Attached: artworks-s5GUKkwrZdzP4gdI-JtI3kA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.24K)

Does anybody have a sneed version of Claire and Lola?

sneeds feed and seed formerly chucks

I'm Mr Sneed
This is my board
I kill the janny
*kills the janny* (a tranny btw)
I killed the janny
This is the end
I love you (if you are white)

Attached: 1643267766875.jpg (606x773, 222.32K)

Post your favorite sneedjams

youtube.com/watch?v=SeHJ95-cy90

Sneed was a satire of Any Forums memes.

Another comfy off topic thread thank you OP

The actual joke is very meh but it kind of evolved into its own thing since the word combinations of the whole thing can get pretty absurd which is funny in its own way.

IT'S SNEEDMU, YOU VOTED AND WE LISTENED, THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE, SNEEDMU IS HERE TO STAY

Attached: sneedmu.jpg (640x612, 218.56K)

baneposting was the best Any Forums of all time.

first for Chuck

youtube.com/watch?v=cNyzjQtgJjA

Finally someone said it. Sneed is the unfunniest joke in all the simpsons. He doesn't even come close to the humor and wit of Chuck.

Gay Sneed denier
Based Sneed enjoyer