Why is she so fucking OBSESSED??

Why is she so fucking OBSESSED??

It’s not one or two comments here or there, it’s literally the only thing she ever tweets about.

Attached: FA95FFD3-B531-4E26-A277-594475882056.jpg (1080x1440, 396.95K)

Why are you obsessed with her?

>Why is she so fucking OBSESSED??
gimme a moment. I'll find a quote.

Based milf making trannies seethe

Why are right wingers so sensitive?

>i called you OBSESSED now you have to stop being critical of our evil beliefs
lol
lmao

i presume its an ego thing. she is a "good lady" in her mind and "a succe$$" so she can't be wrong on anything so if she had some flack it triggered her, she can't let go until the whole wide world will admit they are wrong, she is right and then she may accept the world's excuses.
funny shit. never watched or read her shit.

Lmao
ROFL even

She's using her influence on a platform to fight evil, why would that be a bad thing?

When you stigmatize and dehumanize someone you push them to extreme sides.
This is pretty simple shit that somehow people can't comprehend.

Calling someone "obsessive" is not a good deflection.

>omg don't criticize me! you're obsessed!
It doesn't work.

Any Forums is way more obsessed with trannies

Obsessed with what?

why are you so fucking obsessed with being a woman (which you will never be) ?

Attached: 1654686951479.png (812x957, 845.91K)

Do you think she ever had boytoys?

Is the tranny thing a fad that will eventually die off or is it here to stay?

I'm obsessed with her breastfeeding me while I call her mommy.

Attached: GettyImages-1061229550.jpg (3480x4908, 1.64M)

Attached: A06C3FD3-2BB8-44CF-A15E-3AAA3F9E543C.jpg (1031x1338, 293.64K)

She's so fucking hot.

Obsessed with what?

Did not read all that, "I'm a pedophile haha" is just such a weird flex.

>t.

Attached: 1654696119774.png (2000x1333, 1.42M)

>Why is she so fucking OBSESSED??
Obsessed with what? Her hatred of men? Or her obsession with erasing whites?
Oh I get it. This is a falseflag red herring thread to get Any Forums to think she’s “based” by subtly referencing her mild dislike of troonies - with said dislike stemming from her much more blatant hatred of men.

Is she the wealthiest self made woman in the world?

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be a woman.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 43EC0893-CDB3-41E9-B668-0A256B890313.jpg (2048x1536, 275.76K)

why is 4trannel obssesssed?

She's repping. It's the same mechanisms as with gays in denial. Look at kathleen stock, another anti-trans activist. She's literally male presenting lesbian LMAO.

Attached: kathleen stock.jpg (976x549, 56.88K)

she sold her soul for fortune and celebrity and knowing her work was to normalize a certain brand of depravity. she feels ashamed now that her propaganda which drove the culture further toward madness was to serve as a launching platform for still worse horrors. just like the sex and the city chick regretting ever writing her stupid book and selling its rights to hbo, she is dealing with the fact that it is her fault we got here. but like all women of this kind she refuses to admit fault. she refuses to admit that the current paradigm is something she is significantly responsible for. she wants to defend her lowering the bar to a certain point, but everything that pushed beyond that low is what is really actually the wicked, not her!

rent free

Don't care didn't read seethe, Transberg.

Attached: main-qimg-9eb6718a73178336ac8c6a09f32eea5f-lq.jpg (267x400, 21.13K)

This pasta is pure gold. Brutal effectiveness

Listen and understand. That Terf is out there! It can't be down voted. It can't be banned. It doesn't feel suicidal, or dysphoria, or queer. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead

Attached: B58F4667-B219-4DF5-85A9-B6BC329C1C30.jpg (1200x675, 125.75K)

this. That's why trannies are so hateful

Trannies are freaks lol

Attached: 80965E42-7A8C-4470-9CF5-FA79A7D810D2.png (125x150, 17.8K)

male presenting?...because of short hair?

fucking kek so funny that incels and trannies are natural allies

Hi, I’m Troy McClure. You may remember me from such films as "You Will Never Be A Woman", "Your Skin Is Thicker and Rougher Than That Of A Woman", "Your Pores And Connective Tissue Are Arranged Differently From Those Of A Woman", "Your Bone Structure, Including Jaw, Brow Ridge, And Hips, Is Obviously Male" "You Have A Man's Hairline", "Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger", "Your Navel Is Above Your Waist", "Your Body Stores Fat Differently Than A Woman's Does" "Your Saliva, Sweat and Urine Contain Male Pheromones", "You Are Biologically Incapable Of Menstruation and Pregnancy", "Every Somatic Cell In Your Body Contains The Y Chromosome", "Children Are Confused When They See You", and who can forget: "Your Parents Will Use Your Real Name When They Bury You".

Attached: DEACA88E-E619-4B96-9324-10983043F690.png (640x360, 245.52K)

Mental illness, the only way you can cope with your retardation is by imagining your critics as ugly

>leftist meme

tl dr
kill yourself you lame excuse for a live being

This.

She's made her bank, now she can say whatever she wants without financial repercussions

>the terfinator

she literally looks like a man

YWNBAW

Attached: 51854ADD-04B1-4093-B12D-600FB0395E8C.jpg (1080x745, 120.42K)

>Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger
mine is the same length, what does this mean?

I'm sorry, is there a gender spectrum and the gender binary is a fascist tool of patriarchy, or is the gender binary actually biologically hardwired into our brains and trannies need to mutilate their bodies to fit this essentialist binary?

She's a hero. Someone has to stand up to this vile grooming of the nation's children.

But she isn’t. Trannies try to look like women but aren’t. See what I mean

Attached: 1654529373713.png (700x702, 496.16K)

because she tried to make pozzed globalhomo but fell under the wheels

>incels and trannies are natural allies
Trannyism is literally the end point of an incel. They think they'll finally get laid if they take hormones and become "lesbians".

*blocks your path*

Attached: FOtbRi4XIB8ul0n[1].jpg (1200x900, 115.98K)

nigga I ain't reading all that

This. She threw her hat into the SJW ring, but picked the "wrong side" when the tranny/feminist schism happened, circa 2012. Now because of her massive female celebrity ego, she has to continually double down on her tranny hate, instead of falling into line with the current celebrity political orthodoxy.

our place on the gender spectrum is hardwired into our brains and can be independent of our birth gender.
it's internally consistent if you don't pretend to not be able to understand it.

Trannies are literally just incels

They need the non-binary angle to justify their transition magic, but they need the binary sexes to serve their sexual fetishes afterwards.

There's boys and girls, men and women. It's really that simple. Literally the only normal and correct thing in life is being attracted to the opposite sex because that's literally the only reason you're even here shitposting right now. Anything else is a fallacy

why do people hate me for being trans? i've never hurt anyone. I've lived a good life. I'm a decent woman. I give back to society. why do you hate me when I've never wronged you or anyone else? I'm just trying to live my life. I don't care about politics. I just want to be left alone. I want to grill meat in the summer like anyone else. I'm concerned about inflation. Why do you hate me?

based white woman

She looks even better than she did 30 years ago. How is this possible?

Attached: 1654702862872.jpg (317x410, 60.57K)

Binary is hardwired and inescapable. Male/female is binary. Binary/non-binary is binary. And so on.

This is bait, the post isn't genuine, you aren't funny.

Attached: 870D0EAF-38F0-401E-8B2E-FFA2A45A38AC.jpg (916x1024, 154.99K)

Gee I don't know user, it's not like anything changed for Rowling in the past 30 years

>our place on the gender spectrum is hardwired into our brains and can be independent of our birth gender.
the fuck does that mean

>birth gender
No such thing. That's the problem with your subversive word games, you start to get all your jargon mixed up.

Attached: 1654696654809.jpg (1398x2048, 511.15K)

>tfw ywnbaw

Attached: RowlingLaughing.gif (500x333, 761.02K)

most of the people obsessed with trans people are repressing trans feelings themselves.

She kinda cute

Bad photo, lost weight, got rich, like really rich, like able to buy basically everything you'd ever want rich. Do the math. She probably pays someone $1000 to do her makeup once.

You will die alone and unloved.

You're being too harsh. She's just an old fashioned lefty who had her sensibilities formed by 80/90s Labour politics and living on welfare. Her books are implicitly Conservative in ethos. Radical lefties have always hated them because they employ old fashioned archetypes. Her balking at transgenderism is a genuine reaction that she tries honestly to justify with her own principles.

thank you for not attacking me
it's possible, but I don't know that for sure. It wasn't my experience.

What is her endgame

Yes kween slay, I will absolutely submit to misandristic feminism as long as it owns da troons at the same time, even though feminism is what created troons but hey, whatever.

Lmao leftists can’t even compete. What’s this based on

here's jkr with another anti-trans feminist

Attached: xD.jpg (604x680, 80.83K)

We don't hate you. We hate the lies you are trying to force upon us. Stop lying to yourself and to us.

Do you always talk like a pretentious kike? Very off-putting. Like you're trying to sound smart, rather than actually being smart.

No they actually just value their people's children and don't want them castrated and raped by pedophiles like you.

same reason people hate there being a messy slop of rotting shit on the floor. it disgusts them. you literally made people want to vomit. and you know it. and you flaunt it and rub it in peoples faces. everyone hates you because it physically and emotionally hurts to be around you. your very presence is an assault. nobody but broken status signaller sociopaths that would do anything in the world for prestige can even tolerate you and even then that "tolerance" is exercised with ulterior motives.

So gender isn't fluid or a sexist/transphobic social construct.. got it.

you’re born naturally inclined to identify one way and if it doesn’t align with your birth sex it causes gender dysphoria until you transition.
>thor
>a chud
>thor
>who wore the dress

lmao the seethe you (predictably) created

>arachnophobic?

>trannies get her friend fired
>JK tweets about it
>trannies scream and tear at her
>JK explains her stance on Twitter
>trannies keep screaming at her
>JK pens an essay clearly stating her POV since nuance is lost in tweets
>trannies keep screaming at her, threatening her life and doxxing her
>JK tweets ironically about them
>trannies: omg OBSESSED

I don't care if she's snorting goy foreskins with her producers, if the creator of fucking Harry Potter is denouncing troonery then thank God.

>why hate ____ cause deep down you wish to be a ___
stupid argument
as usual,kys tranny

The user I replied to used the term political orthodoxy. Words like ethos and archetype are the same level.

what lies am I forcing on you?
I don't flaunt anything in anyone's faces. I work from home. I don't really go out in public. I am inside my condo most of the time. I'm not hurting anyone by just existing.

>Her books are implicitly Conservative in ethos
How so? I never read them, but there's not any overtly conservative themes as far as I could tell. Hell, Twilight was more conservative just because it strongly preached pre-marital abstinence.

gosh i want to nut on her big fat titties

the fuck does that mean you retard?
i don't identify as a man, i just am one

Disney+ and Netflix are removed from strategic propaganda defense. Terfnet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th.

Attached: FC8CA2F9-85D2-4CDD-BD5B-07864B0DF54F.jpg (477x346, 36.71K)

They're not wrong at all though. Just take a look at any lefty from back in the day like Hillary Clinton, who disliked gays and troons. Nowadays she's all for them. Rowling never adjusted her beliefs.

she's a leo after all

ok we get it you arent personally pushing this shit on everybody now lets stop playing dumb and pretending like there arent a bunch of nuts trying to force this shit on regular people

How long can a troon possibly keep up the charade before throwing in the towel? There's no way these people can do this for more than a decade, right?

Can you create your own memes?

Yeah OP, look at her unreasonable, fascist positions. What a monster.

Attached: 78F49AAF-9193-47B0-9EEE-479034723581.jpg (750x1061, 201.36K)

rowling literally fantasized in an article whether she would transition if she had the opportunity in the 80s or whenever she grew up

>I don't flaunt anything in anyone's faces. I work from home. I don't really go out in public. I am inside my condo most of the time. I'm not hurting anyone by just existing
and yet here you are fighting to normalize your malady. youre no different.

People deal with it in different ways. Some people repress so hard and react to any trans stuff with extreme aggression as a defense mechanism.
Sure there are people who just don’t like trans people but when someone is so obsessed with trans people and makes so much of their identity being anti trans or posting anti trans stuff its more often than not indicative of a deeper issue.

>>>>>this
Feminists just need to be hot and give birth to lots of my children then I could totally get on board with them.

> literally posts the mucho texto leftist archetype meme
> gets mocked for it
> I-I made the heck in chuds seethe
Go back to vaushs discord troon

the niggest

Attached: file.png (292x261, 107.2K)

I'd love to see J.K. forcing my cock down her throat while I finger her aged pussy

Because you're erasing womanhood with your larping and your ilk are rapists.

im done answering questions and am leaving this thread
good day sirs and ladies

Attached: 1617562252476.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

the problem lays on mentally ill fucks like you promoting the idea that such condition is "normal" and trying to change whole languages and societies just for the sake of validation for your sick brains. You deserve treatment,mental treatment,not being called something you are not and will never be

>more often than not indicative of a deeper issue.
Like what? Being disgusted by troons is nature's built in instinct. Nothing wrong with shit posting about it until those nasty pedophiles all vanish back into the woodwork and shut the fuck up.
Kill all leftists (pedophiles).

nobody is gonna choke on you shrunken 3 inch tranny wang.

gem

They don't look that big to me