Walton Goggins to star in a TV series based on Fallout the video game as a ghoul

>Walton Goggins to star in a TV series based on Fallout the video game as a ghoul
>"Some of those minutemen just seem the wrong sort to me, bub..."

Attached: e5d4c993-walton-goggins-fallout.jpg (1920x1080, 194.21K)

I still have no faith in this project, but this gives it some hope it might be not absolutely terrible.

>implying this won't be Todd howard kino

Attached: todd-howard-anyone-who-has-ever-said-this-is-the-future-and-this-part-of-gaming-is-dead-has-been-proven-wrong-every-single-time-1530775615917.jpg (738x1034, 427.7K)

it's probably gonna suck, but that's about the best casting I ever heard of.
hopefully they have the good sense to also cast tim oliphant as a super mutant.

as there been any ploy leaks yet? This show will fail but i'm curious to see the direction they will take

Nah. Cameo as some kind of gunman as always.

that man has never created anything kino

false

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 17-01-55 Pretty Kitty.png (678x525, 337.11K)

todd has the midas touch

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-08 09.01.29.png (595x380, 393.04K)

cant mog the gog

Attached: gogg moggd.jpg (1085x1445, 62.19K)

>What is terminator future shock
>what is oblivion
>what is fallout 3
Go home

All trash.

>he played future shock
I dont believe you. Future Shock is literally the best thing in the terminator franchise outside the first 2 movies

Attached: OIP(34).jpg (474x636, 52.08K)

furfag kys
his touch turns things into shit
bethesda makes awful games that occasionally get kinda sorta saved by the modding community

More like the my ass touch

Todd touched your ass?

He will make a great ghoul. Good casting choice.

Jesus. Did you at least get a free copy of Skyrim after being diddled by Todd?

>dude fans had to save the terminator games
Go home you're drunk

Attached: R(10).png (640x480, 49.79K)

You just know they will find a way to make a fucking nuclear Annihilation event about the struggles of black people and trannnies when there are literal child slaves, cannibals, Walking corpses, giant walking Beats with massive claws who can rip you apart with one Blow etc.
The only good black charactes we're three Dog, ashur and Crocker and maybe some ghouls but but cant tell their ethnicity

Attached: img(3).png (546x543, 115.51K)

bend over, this prostate exam will only take a few seconds
have you bought skyrim yet?

Attached: th.jpg (275x183, 4.97K)

he didn't have a major role in the creation of that game
when they made it he was noob at the company

He should have been cast as a raider/merc character, he's perfect for it.

>he didn't have a major role
>credited as producer and designer
Lulz

After my 100th playthrough im done wifing up Lydia, shes my personal slut bitch and I order her to get gang banged in every town I come across and spread deadly deadric STDs to all inferior mortal beings

Attached: skyrim1121.jpg (1920x1080, 562.91K)

i appreciate Any Forums for informing of the inner workings of the people you might run into at the supermarket

imagine sucking lydia's big futa cock. i would also like to have sex with Aela while in wolf form.

He's also perfect to play a ghoul. Just look at him, they wouldn't even need to add any prosthetics.