Mulholland Dr

I just watched this 6/10 film, does this make me cool? Can I act pretentious? Can I look down on those who haven't? please tell me how I should process this new information.

Attached: Mulholland-Dr_22c04427.jpg (1120x1600, 267.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66XPYk9bdhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

embarrassing thread

It actually was a nice tale about the dangers of lesbianism.

That's nice, hon.

No one you've ever met irl has ever claimed that watching a certain film makes them cool. You're a fucking retard who lets literal made up people live rent free in your brainrotted head

Sounds like you got a heavy LYNCHING my man

Lynch is literally baby's first art film director.

The movie was somewhat understandable until the old couple were suddenly made small for whatever reason.

reddit moment

She got in a car crash and she discovers she like pussy but she can't find pussy to lick anymore because she's ugly and burned up so she escapes into her mind where she can lick all the pussy she wants.
Great movie 10/10 would masturbate to again.

thats fucking crazy man

>does this make me cool?
nothing in this wordlld can do that user, sorry.

he's also one of the very few good ones
the more obscure you go with arthouse the worse the movies become

>Can I act pretentious
too late, op

>for whatever reason.
because lynch is a hack

fuck david lynch.

Stay mad Lynchnigger
You will never be a film critic

Inland Empire is the end boss of cinema

I didn't really know what this was about when I watched it but I still liked it, it's just a fun movie to watch with a well set atmosphere even when you don't know what's going on.

Watched it at midnight with all lights off because I thought I was in for something more like Blue Velvet (my first and at the time, only-watched Lynch film) and ended up sleepless for some time. Wasn't expecting that at all.

>and ended up sleepless for some time
it's like 4 hours long so that's natural

Lynch is a shitty hack
youtube.com/watch?v=66XPYk9bdhc

Yeah, there's that. Seems it all went just right for me to get this experience as I didn't even check the runtime and just watched it expecting something similar to Blue Velvet's runtime.

>female rabbits were played by Naomi Watts and Laura Elena Harring

woah