I don't want to get old

I don't want to get old.

Attached: 1651582197531.png (1197x1281, 3.05M)

i never cared about looks since i'm ugly but losing stamina, joint pain, less energy and health shit, getting old fucking sucks ass and i hate it

>that pic on the right
That's a joke right?

Attached: pusha-t-kanye-west-diet-coke.jpg (700x467, 48.03K)

both in their 30s
0 kids

Attached: thisisbwright_2018_09_17_01_52_36.webm (640x1136, 1.13M)

Yeah, I'm 34 and it kinda sucks. White hairs, body starts hurting more often, you get tired more easily. You know that cliche old people say "Youth is wasted on the young", it's 100% true.

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

They would unironically look worse if they had children.

Eat homemade chicken soup

Attached: The Wall.jpg (760x501, 25.54K)

I would still do them

Attached: 1594994870694.jpg (490x586, 21.01K)

At least she got married and seems happy.

Why do people from the UK excel at looking like the most generic versions of themselves? Is it the in-breeding?

Me too, user, me too.

Attached: 1653847154827.jpg (2714x4006, 1.13M)

just britbong genes

>They would unironically look worse if they had children.
anti-natalist propaganda

A lot of the male genetic pool was killed over the world wars; so to a degree so, yes.

Attached: 1652194484164.jpg (250x241, 8.34K)

It's known fact pregnancies fuck up women's body in addition to the sleepless nights and stress of raising babies and toddlers.
Sorry facts hurt your feelings.

what is Shatners secret though. did he find the fountain of youth

Attached: 1654435201892.jpg (400x392, 63.1K)

World wars didn't happen tho

Isn't Cho Chan super hot IRL?

Take proper care of yourself.
You won't though. You'll keep drinking, doing drugs, eating garbage.

most of the virgins on this board would do just about any biological female. i would not want to touch either one of these harpies with fireproof gloves - the only woman i like is my wife, and i find roasties to be repulsive

will be divorced in a year

Attached: bonnie wright ME3PWH1_o.jpg (640x1138, 135K)

no you just bought into propaganda because you're not bright enough to think for yourself
im actually happy you wont be breeding

I pity women. Their only value in life is their looks. Once their looks fade, no one cares about them anymore. They can cope as much as they want with building a career, partying, traveling and cats, but at the end of the day, deep down they know their glory days are behind them and they'll never get them back.

I pity ugly women even moreso, because they fail miserably at the one thing that actually matters for them.

>hurr durr pregnancies and sleepless nights akchually make women more youthful and pretty, praise jeebus, if you deny that that means you're an einty neytalist ok

>go extinct
No?

haha, daily reminder that women like this are too dumb to use the internet, it infests their brains and makes them say shit like "i hate children" because they think it will ruin their bodies

>they’d look better without bigger tits
You are retarded

True. Imagine getting bombarded with attention from 15 to 25 and then you gradually notice how you're losing your beauty and younger women are grabbing that attention. Must be hard on them bitches.

>I pity women. Their only value in life is their looks. Once their looks fade, no one cares about them anymore. They can cope as much as they want with building a career, partying, traveling and cats, but at the end of the day, deep down they know their glory days are behind them and they'll never get them back.
thats why we invented religion and banned premarital sex, to save them from being old lonely hags
but they think theyre above it because they listen to the satanic snake whispering in their ear

Well, you will. You will grow a gut, go bald, and your eyes will sink. You will fall behind others your age and not make as much money as them. You will be a failure. That is the fate of someone shitting on random aging women their entire lives. Maybe pick up a hobby

kill yourself then

How do I get mediocre bong pussy?