Erza Miller (They/Them) accused of grooming, drugging, and assaulting 14 year old girl

Girl's family asks for protection in Court

tmz.com/2022/06/08/ezra-miller-protection-court-groom-daughter-tokata-iron-eyes/

Ezra Miller is not only a bad influence, they're a danger to the well-being of an 18-year-old woman ... at least according to her parents, who are asking a court to step in and keep the actor away from her.

According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Tokata Iron Eyes met a then-23-year-old Miller in 2016 -- when she was just 12 -- and the actor was visiting the Standing Rock Reservation in North Dakota. From there, Tokata's parents say she and Ezra developed a friendship they believe puts Tokata at risk.

Tokata's parents say Miller flew her to London in 2017 to visit the studio where "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" was filmed, as she was a big fan and Miller was a star in the movie. At the time of the trip, they say Tokata was 14 and Ezra was 25.

As the friendship continued, Tokata's parents claim Ezra supplied their underage daughter with alcohol, marijuana and LSD.

Not only that, they claim Ezra -- best known as The Flash in the DC superhero films -- disrupted Tokata's schooling at a private institute in Massachusetts so much, she dropped out in December 2021.

The parents say they flew to Miller's Vermont home in January to get their daughter ... and discovered she didn't have her driver's license, car keys, bank card and other items needed to navigate life independently.

They say they also found bruises on Tokata's body which they allege Ezra caused.

Attached: A1094A05-58D8-403C-9C52-8C7EAB6C72BC.png (1493x1008, 1.63M)

I can't wait for him to inevitably be caught running around naked. Headline writers everywhere are gonna be creaming themselves over the "Flash" choices.

nothing will happen to him, just like all those assaults. he might pay some gay ass fine but everyone will forget because he's handsome and gender whatever

can this kid sit still one a second

>he’s handsome
Lol no

T.faggot

>tranny is a pedophile

hey thats a good one

WB will get rid of him eventually, but it’ll be over something really minor

>steal an indian girl from the reservation
proper colonizer mindset that

you're handsome.

>Indian
Victimless crime

That title says Erza Miller parents so hes taken control of his sister?

>Tokata's parents say Miller flew her to London in 2017
So the parents let their 14yo daughter fly alone to a movie set to see a 25yo man

Damn Ezra Miller groomed THIS?

Attached: 75f34a57b1504326b340466565337462.jpg (1074x806, 180.51K)

:3

yeah in a stable

Weight gain was most likely due to the trauma after what Ezra did to her

Whitegirls…how can we compete?

they don't want another attack from a protected class like that cyborg actor situation

God damn I’d groom and coom that punjab too

kek

the freak is shockingly a freak
surprising

>He did it all for the cunny

Attached: Flash-Reverse-Flash-Deaths-Image.jpg (2958x1479, 919.31K)

Tokata is mine and mine alone

Attached: greta+&+Toksss.jpg (1000x1000, 189.72K)

Damn Dr Fate got to her as well.

How much for your children? I want to buy your daughter? How much for the little girl?

they both look schizo

How the fuck do you "flew a 12 year old girl" while being an adult without her parents ?????

ARCHITECTED

bout three fiddy

>Then there's this ... they say Ezra's decided Tokata is non-binary transgender, when she had previously declared herself “non-binary, queer, gay.”
This is important.

affluenza is a debilitating disease

she said it was consensual

Attached: 1654694879990.png (1170x1357, 643.77K)

I just simply cannot imagine why they are called groomers

Johnny depp could have saved himself a lot of time and money if he said he was trans

transphobic…kek