1. How did Kenobi escape the planet. Wouldn't the empire have a Star Destroyer or a variant of one in orbit...

1. How did Kenobi escape the planet. Wouldn't the empire have a Star Destroyer or a variant of one in orbit? That Darth Vader came on? Like in the movies.
2. How did the Empire turncoat not get caught after killing Storm Troopers? That checkpoint would've had an alarm go off when Kenobi blasted the gate.
3. There was a scene where the Storm Troopers would've definitely seen Kenobi
4. The Base was armed with Tie Fighters. Why weren't they activated when the Snow Speeders came in. How were they not caught on sensors? Wouldn't there be a Star Destroyer in orbit?
5. The Fifth Brother says the base was nearly destroyed, but that simply isn't true.

This episode was a total disaster.

Attached: 235235623.jpg (1400x1400, 114.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7pKjTfrETI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

current year writers are basically twitter trannies whose resume is a tumblr fanfiction page

I’m still not over the fact in obi wan ep 3 Vader let’s obi wan go then just not acknowledge it and now it’s just
>why didn’t I get obi wan?
Why the fuck do you think?

>that important base have no shields, aa guns, tie fighter patrols, ships in the orbit or even strict security... because they dont expect anyone to be bold enough attack it!
>what do you mean it was already attacked few years earlier in fallen order game? ehhh.. forget about it

Attached: 1654685369185.jpg (1672x696, 221.24K)

They just made him afraid of fire because of the fan video where he lights on fire fighting obi Wan.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7pKjTfrETI

by the way remember when that pajeet cunt beat the shit out of two stormpoopers? nice armor they have there.. he he heehee
women stronk
hehehe
stormpoopers not so stronk... should've used cardboard cut outs instead
hehehe

Attached: b0eeab64ae42adb3f1193ce8eb0250a1.jpg (238x231, 11.55K)

she slapped them. Like Will Smith.

Um, sweetie. You're asking too many questions. Just CONSOOOOM!

horrid

>1. How did Kenobi escape the planet. Wouldn't the empire have a Star Destroyer or a variant of one in orbit? That Darth Vader came on? Like in the movies.
Vader and the inquisitors have a personal ship
>2. How did the Empire turncoat not get caught after killing Storm Troopers? That checkpoint would've had an alarm go off when Kenobi blasted the gate.
She says that they might not have processed the papers yet. Pay attention OP
>3. There was a scene where the Storm Troopers would've definitely seen Kenobi
Storm Troopers can’t see or shoot shit
>4. The Base was armed with Tie Fighters. Why weren't they activated when the Snow Speeders came in. How were they not caught on sensors? Wouldn't there be a Star Destroyer in orbit?
It takes time to get a tie fighter started they don’t just fly instantly and they have fueling lines, have you even seen The Force Awakens?
5. The Fifth Brother says the base was nearly destroyed, but that simply isn't true.
The basement was flooded and they showed water leaking through a seam in the door so it’s implied the entire basement got flooded. That’s almost the entire base.

>Star Wars OPs on Any Forums
>Paying attention
They just do it for the (you)s

she's force sensitive and literally just as strong if not stronger than obi wan or any other male jedi you sexist racist bigot. make sure to watch her spin off show that explains how she is also smarter than everyone else and will never be defeated

Attached: Untitled.png (911x808, 650.58K)

>every single point is some kind of cope or unrelated nonsense
so this is the power of kenobishills?

Attached: s.png (359x291, 6.43K)

Pathetic

KEEP MY BASE'S NAME OUT YO FUCKING MOUF

This show is fucking whack man.

Joby Harold, writer of:
>King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
>Army of the Dead
>Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Planets are just like a forest or a city in Star Wars. It was always like that.

am I really forced to watch this little cunt run around with this pathetic version of obi wan for the entirety of the 6 episodes? that's a plot for 1.5 episode max. I don't even know why I'm watching anymore man. I can't believe I had any hopes of this piece of shit of a show to be any good, just because ewan and hayden are in it. where is qui-gon training that was promised by yoda at the end of epIII? why is obi wan a pathetic sack of shit? why did it take him 3 fucking episodes to turn on his light saber and get assfucked like a bitch?
FUCK NIGGERS FUCK WOMEN FUCK YOU MOUSE FUCK YOUR WOKENESS FUCK YOUR "ANTI-RACISM" IF YOU WANT ME TO NOT BE PISSED OFF THEN AT LEAST GET COMPETENT ACTORS AND WRITERS INSTEAD OF TOKEN NIGGERS AND WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The deboonkers are out in full force pretending they also paid attention to a show they "watched"

she should've died after she saved obi wan in the previous episode, but no, we need more women in the show.
also
>le woman saves obi wan and the kid
>le woman is asian because being a le woman is not enough nowadays
>le bad man gets killed because men can't stay alive or else the show is not inclusive enough
seriously, fuck this piece of shit, I don't even care anymore

Why aren't there surveillance cameras on the gates or on the Imperial APCs? Why don't Stormtroopers wear body cams? Isn't NuWars supposed to be PC af? What if ObiWan was George Floyd? jfc NuWars is pretty unrealistic.