Kids show has a crossdressing episode

>kids show has a crossdressing episode

Attached: C5D60AD4-6AAC-4944-8BC2-D7CDBD710E21.gif (245x245, 927.42K)

>BAAAAANNNNNGSSS
>TO DRAPE ACROSS YER FOREHEAAAAAD

What were they thinking?

Attached: BA492536-241A-4DDF-83E1-7ACD21BEF48C.jpg (500x654, 51.91K)

It was played for laughs. Only mentally challenged people thought this was cool or a good thing.
Unsurprisingly, TV writers underestimated just HOW MANY mentally impaired people were watching their shows.

>It was played for laughs.
Then why is my dick hard?

Rideher Strong

THEY WERE TESTING THE WATERS

holy moley genx trannys look like THAT?!

i would like to put my penis in this man's butt

which episode?

Basically every 90's sitcom did a cross dressing episode. Boy Meets World actually has two.

this made me so uncomfortable

Attached: tumblr_mr8wzhIWeR1s153jio1_400.jpg (256x251, 12.77K)

The things I’d do with andro genetics like that…

Attached: 4F99DEC2-7802-4ADE-9350-CBBE7FB71DE9.jpg (395x640, 38.51K)

No one in their right mind at the time thought audiences would actually interpret this joke as promoting the idea that men should or can be woman.

Attached: 3027481256723.jpg (549x732, 53.92K)

because your gay?

Beginning of episode: crossdressing is a joke.

End of episode: crossdressing is still a joke, but this person isn't so bad I guess.

The past had it right.

No way, I just like my girls with a little extra sausage

20 some odd years ago a man pretending to be a woman to compete in women's sports was seen as so ridiculous and far-fetch that it could only ever happen in comedy movies. However, today, that very same premise is just an accepted reality. Wow, how did we get here as a society?

Well in the 90's the purpose was usually meant to show up a bully. This episode was to prove to Shawn that women get harassed every day.

Powerful

jews

>20 some odd years ago a man pretending to be a woman to compete in women's sports was seen as so ridiculous and far-fetch that it could only ever happen in comedy movies.
And a couple decades ago it was seen as ridiculous among whites to think or treat black people as actual human beings. Society obviously realized such views were wrong and evolved for the better. Now the same thing is happening for trans people.

and it makes my tiny widdle white cocklet cream on command

I am so sick of you assholes spewing out from your containment board

KNOCK
IT
THE
FUCK
OFF

>dorky kid pretend to be a girl to seduce his bully
Cringe

~wats luuuuuuv?

but he was right.

Yikes.