I thought Marvel heroes were an example to children,who is this schizo bitch supposed to inspire?

I thought Marvel heroes were an example to children,who is this schizo bitch supposed to inspire?

Attached: 1651793376626.png (1280x720, 484.48K)

my dick

+30 y-old, childless, cat loving, roasties

Older women who want to fuck young guys.

This is what happens when you fall for the "focus on your career, yas girl boss" pill.

woah woah woah I might have to get into this comic book movie stuff after all

As someone with mommy issues, she gives me a raging stiffy

Women who got an abortion and regretted it when they realized they would never had the chance to spawn another kid. The whole movie is a metaphor for this.

Schizos like you to keep on making threads about her.

Imagine resting your head on her lap

Attached: 1653290093660.png (1009x996, 818.82K)

I wonder if my ex feels that way. after we broke up she said it was the best decision of her life, but i think it was just to spite me because women are awful and say terrible shit to get to you.

t. made her take the pill

go on any social media platform and you'll see zoomers collecting neuropathies like pokemon cards.

muh

hot, she has thickc thighs

no one cares, go back to tumblr

>tfw your eggs are slowly going away and you never froze any of them for backup.

Wh*te women to kill themselves

I relate to this way more than I would like to

Attached: A (11).png (744x602, 868.19K)

Her expanding her Hex enslavement barrier would ironically be the best thing to happen in the MCU.

>when she jerks you off from behind and whispers: ''cum''

Attached: wanda hot.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Lmao fpbp

>"Run..."
>"Yes, mommy"
>"What?"
>"What...?

I've seen you make this retarded post before, you can clearly tell she's making an R sound with her mouth not a C, please fuck off and die

What hallmark channel original is this,?

Marvel doesn't have Heroes, They have celebrities with powers.

Strange should have fucked her right there, it would have been hot.

Attached: 552353252352352525.jpg (500x500, 95.4K)