I don't get it, leftist film critics always give bad ratings to non-woke films so why didn't they do that with this one?

I don't get it, leftist film critics always give bad ratings to non-woke films so why didn't they do that with this one?

Attached: rt-tg.jpg (760x654, 112.61K)

Because that isn't true

>muh heckin rotten tomatoes scorerinos
killing your self would honestly improve the world

Because it’s globohomo propaganda to have incels enlist in the Air Force in the hopes of being pilots only to be forced into a 5 year contract as cannon fodder in the next unresolvable conflict to promote tranny rights in some 3’rd world sewer while Lockheed & co. rack in the cash from tax payer dimes.

Mainstream news outlets and journalists are actually overseen by washington and glowie consultants

American media is practically state owned and just hides behind a thin veneer of corporate independence

You're the one obsessed with things being woke or non-woke

/thread

You are retarded, pilot attacks like shown in the movie would never happen in real life, they would just use drone strikes

nigger it's a film made by a conglomerate, reviewers are indirectly paid

That doesn't mean it's not US military propaganda

They are blind. They see diverse cast and that it. It doesn't matter that such cast plays rookie guys getting BTFO by Tom.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T ENJOY FILM WITH STRAIGHT WHITE MALE AS HERO AND WHERE AMERICA IS GOOD

Mainstream news outlets and journalists are actually overseen by washington and glowie consultants

American media is practically state owned and just hides behind a thin veneer of corporate independence

Reposting in case you smooth brains read past it the first time

>Tom Cruise
>Straight

Attached: D7BB0282-4CB1-478A-8C08-4C657DC78179.jpg (1200x675, 91.65K)

>NOOOO YOU CANT INSULT OUR HECKIN MILITARY, CAN'T WAIT TO SIGN UP AND DIE FOR ISRAEL #Standwithourtroops

You can enjoy the film, but it doesn't change the fact that the armed forces are using it as a recruiting tool. How do you think they got permission to use the actual planes? You are just willfully ignorant.

/thread

97% fresh critic score. You are not owning the libs by liking this movie.

MIGA faggot

Leftists crowds are actually a minority. The rest of the films get legi bad reviews from other people too because films in general are shit nowadays. But not this one

They cant bruise the Cruise

Redpill me on how RT works. Do they have in house critics or do they just compile reviews? Do they buy the reviews themselves or do they sell space to movie companies?

kek you lost vatnigger subhuman filth

They compile official reviews from other sources and then they have “user reviews” both are botted to hell. You can’t trust reviews like this to be organic, especially not while the marketing dollars are flowing.

>JOOOOOOOS

Literally zero Jews are mentioned in the film and the enemy isn't even stated to be an enemy of Israel you fucking retards

But it's about Navy pilots

Because it isn't 'non-woke' - It's just a great movie.

What’s your address in Tel Aviv

Nice non-answer, retard

Because liberals (what you call leftists) are just conservatives who aren't racists. They love the military.

Nice not telling me your address in tel aviv

tell me the ethnic background of the director and the producer, pls

Still avoiding the fact that the film had nothing involving Israel at all

I’m not avoiding anything I’m correctly identifying a shill hook nose and you can’t stand that

>They love the military.
Which is why they are trying to destroy it using LGBTQ propaganda?

I got a screener copy of the movie, tell me which timestamp is where they mention Israel

Sorry to break it to you but the military was always full of faggots, especially the navy. They are just being honest about it now

The military was always extremely gay. And trannies are great at killing children, so they'll be a great fit for the military.

The one where you post your nose with timestamp

Ukraine needs weapons, chud

detox from reactionary propaganda. you're looking for situations to get mad at that don't exist

Attached: 0DFF0A00-AA6C-417B-9CA5-E9A06E8EAE9C.jpg (828x816, 71.8K)

So you have no answer, got it

Yeah so you got no foreskin got it

>MUH DICK
found the nigger

Scientology

Found the Miga shill

they were considered.

You’re a migger Jew shill

Liberals are objectively more racist than conservatives though.

Hahahahaha cope, nuh uh I’m not gay u-ur the gay one *sobs*

>Claims Top Gun 2 is pro Israel propaganda
>Cannot even provide one scene in the movie to prove this

>is an actual shill

Checked and this. Keep making the retards seethe user.

There's quite a difference between having some secret homosexuals in the navy bumming each other in the bathroom, vs. flying a big rainbow flag on their ship and "promoting LGBT rights across the world" as a mission statement.

Is there anything more pathetic than a "libs are the real racists" type of right-winger? It's OK if you do that to annoy people on Twitter, but if you actually believe that you are beyond cucked.

>Still can't provide an answer

Most movie critics are freelancers right? So they are inclined to write positive review in order to sell them and not be shunned by the companies?