It's another Joe and his shit comedian asslick friends talk about the Comedy Store and how shit LA is and how Austin is...

>it's another Joe and his shit comedian asslick friends talk about the Comedy Store and how shit LA is and how Austin is the bomb episode

Attached: joe.png (1502x753, 1.75M)

i hope he talks about "the craft" some more

I don't mind them.

I love when he proudly proclaims "we just did 4 hours, bro" and about 5 minutes was worth listening to.

Was there a reason why he never had Norm on the show?

Norm hated him and all of his hack friends

Attached: c06a837b-e697-11ec-9d9f-1f73b13dadfe.png (1024x1024, 1017.62K)

>every other episode is him talking to some noname or washed up comedian
>almost every other episode that's not a comedian is mma or some shitty sports fag
>when he has gov't guys on now he sucks them off and agrees that the government is great and would never lie to people

they killed him

Norm was too unfunny, boring and irrelevant. Even for Joe.

Joe is unironically stupid and didn't understand Norm's jokes even when Norm is doing it to him in person. Joe not getting the smoking joke shows how bad of a comedian he is.

the same reason no one really important goes to that shit show:hes hated for being a drumpf chud
they are rumours they had to pay millions to have robert downey jr

>listening to Aljo ep expecting a fun sports episode
>mfw somehow the same sour grapes koch brothers story gets brought up again
its like im being programmed

Attached: 1654654473757.png (787x682, 374.27K)

Downey went on the show to promote dr dolittle you twat.

>3 hours of celebrities namedropping other celebrities to each other
that'll be 100 million + tip thank you

Attached: joe rogan injecting mushrooms.jpg (790x850, 115.47K)

To be fair LA fucking sucks but Austin is the LA of texas

oh great it's another
>celebrity is obviously just here to shill their book/album/movie episode
>washed up mma bum filler episode
>literal glownigger CIA appreciation episode
>comedian circlejerk episode
>dude weed/shrooms episode
>let me prove i'm not a racist episode

is it your job to listen to podcasts you dont like? probably not. kill yourself. or continue being a whining faggot, it is very cool and interesting.

Joe is too retarded to understand Norms jokes.

Stopped watching Rogan way before he went to Spotify. Are there any decent episodes on that platform? Also, is there a way to dl them without making a spotify account?

>he thinks downey went for free to talk for hours with le funny bald hack

LMAO

this. he couldn't even keep up with theo vonn. joe is not a funny person.

austin fucking sucks

Let me tell you something Joe Rogan...when I was strungout on blow and stealing Chinese delivery baskets from the back of scooters on 188th street, I meet this half Cuban, half black, half Puerto Rican Filipino who begged for cock like a demon if you gave her even a dusting of blow. Her voodoo monkey was tighter than a clogged quarter slot in an old phone booth. I’m telling you Joe Rogan, her little orangutan tasted like menthol’s, baby barbecue ribs, and cheap glade air fresheners. She died giving me a monsoon of a hummer on the bronx Expressway. Poor thing tried to swallow. Joe Rogan, I swear to god, she spit that filthy guck out so fast she flew right out the fucking window like a witch on Halloween. She hit a tonka yellow Chevy Monte Carlo straight on the fucking radiator and her guts flew around like 15 gallons of red slurpee juice in a fucking wind tunnel.

Attached: 1475887616544.jpg (403x403, 94.77K)

for downey to have someone answer the fucking phone for him is a few million