Why won’t Disney let her be happy?

Why won’t Disney let her be happy?

Attached: 0DEC89AA-82C6-4B8C-ADBD-9166669CA035.jpg (615x371, 28.94K)

Let her be a tradwife?
user, this isn’t Disney anymore, it’s pozzney.

Strange should have impregnated her if all she wanted was kids. Aren't they both single?

To make her relatable to the sad pathetic Disney "Adults" expecting their brainwash to be their reality because they watched it when they were kids and assumed that life was supposed to go that way.
They know that in 5 years nobody will give a shit about WandaVision, Mrs. Marvel, and all the other disposable shit they dump in the Disney+ trough.

Raimi was queer for not having Strange go back in time and bust several nuts into her and get her pregnant with Wiccan and Speed.

Attached: HD-wallpaper-strangewitch-doctor-scarlet-marvel-witch-wanda-dr-strange.jpg (800x1215, 168.59K)

Raimi said Dr Strange doesn’t like Slavs.

because wymen suffer so much, boo hoo

>Strange should have impregnated her
This. He should have fucked her right there

Attached: 552353252352352525.jpg (500x500, 95.4K)

i couldve saved her

Attached: 1653258131235.webm (680x1080, 3M)

what a bitch

I want her to be my cute wife

Because Elizabeth Olsen is a privileged white whore born into money and only famous because her two sisters knew everyone in Hollywood, hasn't a worked a day in her life and knows nothing of real acting.

kys

Fuck you nigger, she's in it for the money

she's a good actress, fuck you chimp

sex

It’s true… and I’m tired of pretending that it’s NOT.

Doom is a better sorcerer than Strange

Attached: B4cuu2oCUAELf_H.jpg (850x850, 126.92K)

She's actually really talented but this Marvel shit pays the bills. She deleted all her social media after the Marvel crowd harassed her for not mourning over the death of the Black Panther enough.

wrong, strange doesnt wear armor

Good for her.

>She's actually really talented
Kys simp, her face looks weird and she’s a talentless whore

Ever since I found out she's a pothead the love is gone.