Name a better Vigilante movie

Pro tip: you literally can not.

Attached: 2012-09-14-boondock_saints-e1347661675878.jpg (939x563, 86.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwsSiThU0ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

le epic bait thread

cringe

very kino

Attached: 600px-BSWaltherP5C-4-3352596815.jpg (600x259, 41.3K)

I see two fags who don't know what kino even means

Willem Dafoe is literally a God.

deathwish
but they should have shown him a couple of years later stumble across the original gang and butchered them all rather than having several progressively more pointless sequels.

Never heard of it. Is it the 2018 movie or 1974?

casey jones
boywonder

on behalf of irish american faggots from massachusetts i apologize for this movie

Apologize for one of the greatest films ever made? You really are a faggot

i unironically love this movie and i dont get the hate for it

>hyphen americans

THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT

Dafoe carries the film like goddamn Atlus

yes troy i already said i was a faggot, you do this in your scripts and online just repeating the same things over and over

Death Wish

again, troy, i was pretty obvious about it. i know subtlety is cringe and so on but you have so many chances to blend in and make a good movie for a change

>atlus
stop playing weeb games

>justifies murdering innocents because of a few sexual kinks

die pedo

youtu.be/CwsSiThU0ik

Watching Boondock saints 2 was the first time I ever learned height insecurity was a thing. There’s this whole big plot point with an assassin who hates being short and all I can remember is a scene where he’s laying down next to one of his victims trying to see how much shorter he is. and they finally catch him through the weird shoe print he leaves behind on account of his lifts. I was like WTF

The Brave One with Jodie Foster is a good one, a literal NPR journo gets fucked up by some hoodlums and her boyfriend dies so she finds out it's not easy to get a gun in New York City so she ends up buying one in an alley and shoots a whole bunch of pedophiles and minorities, pretty fuckin cool movie bros

Attached: TBO-CGI-Flash-FosterA[1].jpg (800x337, 213.28K)

Im not Troy Duffy. Im nowhere near as cool and as badass of a director. Definitely not Troy Duffy. But if I was, I'd be gettin my dick sucked right now. But im not.

fuck off troy

YOU FUCK OFF

I'll have to watch it. Ive heard of it before, seems badass

He is.

Attached: 1633481303944.jpg (1000x565, 256.37K)

Fuckin WHAT. How have I not heard of this? Thank you. I'll watch it as soon as I'm finished with boondock saints 2: electric boogaloo, which i just started

If you like the sound of that one, you should watch Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon if you haven't seen it already. Kevin Bacon's son gets killed in a gas station holdup and he goes to find the guys who did it, but they're in a gang, so it's this back and forth cat-and-mouse thing that ends with Kevin Bacon buying a bunch of guns from John Goodman and going on a shooting spree. Fucking dope as shit.

Attached: DS-DBSG-1[1].jpg (1920x800, 290.95K)

My idiot friend actually showed me the second movie before the first for whatever fucking reason, and never told me it was a sequel. I was so fucking confused.

John Goodman as an underground gun salesman? Im win. My whole week is set with this thread