Yep… it sucks

Yep… it sucks.

Attached: 9A39B089-66AC-48C0-BF58-737D99A11145.jpg (726x482, 252.47K)

Care to explain why?

Why are right-wingers so sensitive?

Criticism of the corporate power structure of the modern west is left wing, chud. People are getting more critical of capitalism by the day, deal with it, incel.

Boba Fett was awful buy I hoped they'd step it up because Kenobi was such a popular character. Boy was I dumb for thinking that.

Yep… she fucks

Attached: 06DA0E56-BA31-4AA7-96F7-B378A24834A9.jpg (650x650, 135.9K)

because boba fett wasn't a popular character right

Really not sure where the negativity is coming from here. I really enjoyed it. Starting to think that the expectation of what SW is, is off the charts. As far as I can tell the main gripes are:

Bad dialogue - every Star Wars anything has terrible dialogue. This isn’t art house!

Some plot armour around the base infiltration - see every Star Wars film made.

Kenobi’s quick recovery in the bacta - this franchise has brought people back from being chopped in half. I’m sure the bacta was enough to let him walk around the base in a slightly hunched manner for most of the episode.

Lack of plot development - I kind of thought it was more about developing characters at this point. Reva letting out some of her abandonment issues, Tala becoming a resistance fighter rather than just facilitating escape, Ben’s slow warm up into Obi-Wan.

No flashbacks - why are we obsessed with flashbacks!?

I think people forget that part of the beauty of SW is it’s imperfections. It’s where the character of the franchise comes from. Some of the dialogue for example people (including myself) quote obsessively from is fun, because it’s kinda bad. (Hello there, this is where the fun begins, these are not the droids you’re looking for, do it, etc etc etc)

Yeah good episode. Gave me a nice feeling of somewhere between obi/anakin infiltrating grievous’ ship and sneaking around the Death Star in ANH.

Anyways, I LOVE this show so much. I hope they make more like it!

Umm... Kenobibros... What is this??

Attached: 1654689537303.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>Really not sure where the negativity is coming from here.

Subset of the fandom are still salty about Disney and the Sequel Trilogy and refuse to give anything else a chance. Most of the criticism is bad faith. It doesn't help that people are sending actors racist shit either.

iykyk

I should have waited until this was all released before watching it. It's basically just a chopped up movie and I can't enjoy it without having the lingering sense of impending doom over how hard they're going to emasculate Obi Wan or fuck up the canon.

If the last few episodes are have Obi Wan wrecking Darth Sheboon, having a good confrontation with Vader, and then meeting force ghost Qui Gon, I will be content. We all know some retarded shit is about to happen though.

Because Star Wars ended in 1983. Everything else is fanfiction.

please stay in your containment thread

>right-wingers so sensitive
try saying nigger, faggot out loud to your (((friends)))

.. up

You can tell this poster got molested as a kid at Disney and has a sick attraction to its properties as an "adult"

He wasn't even a character, just the subject of manchild autism.

>Master Yoda was right. The Force indeed is female

Attached: 7DC8275F-693C-49E5-9386-33B3EBE92C9B.png (1510x1500, 1.09M)

>seething shill
Kek

4/10, needs to be shorter and funnier

Attached: 39DD051C-E56D-4C33-8D22-BDD070D04BB5.png (700x700, 503.29K)