Is anyone even bothering with ms marvel? It’s already got a 6 on IMDb

Is anyone even bothering with ms marvel? It’s already got a 6 on IMDb

Attached: 0226120A-EAD0-4880-A93E-161BD53C4023.jpg (728x1067, 784K)

I forgot it came out today. Maybe I’ll watch the first episode. Not looking forward to it.

what do you think?
even normies dont give a shit about marvel phase 4
they're literally done outside of spidey, so expect disney to cram every fucking cameo they can on spidey movies to drum up hype for b-tier shit

When it comes to phase 4, it’s all been shit. I’ve only enjoyed Loki, Spiderman, Eternals and Strange. Shang chi would’ve been good if they would’ve kept the crouching tiger type of shit out at the end half of the movie and kept it more “real” like the beginning half. Imm looking forward to She Hulk mostly due to Hulk and rumors pertaining to a possible world war hulk set up

>why bother watching this show?
>we already review bombed it
>no like stop watching the reviews are bad!!!
>WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING IT'S BAD JUST LOOK AT THE REVIEWS!!!!!
Why are incels like this?

Last capeshit I watched was the original Guardians of the Galaxy and I dgaf about any of this shit.

Can someone explain to me what the appeal of this character is supposed to be? Is it literally just her identity politics? Or is it like “wisecracking suburban loser turns super-powerful” which is basically just a gender- and race-swapped Peter Parker ripoff? Like what is her personality supposed to be?

No one saying that. Take your meds

because y'all incels are reviewbombing it

sure thing schlomo, your show is a masterpiece

Yea. The entire advertisement for this show has been “brown paki female from jersey city, in a coming of age story with plenty of lgbt stuff.”

it looked promising, but I thought it was a bit too graphic to show her getting beat and beheaded by her husband after he found the uniform in the secret compartment of the closet

Sounds terrible. Why can’t you guys bring yourselves to stop patronizing this stuff?

Muslim teenager. That's it. Just like how Morales is nothing but black Spider-man, but comics fags insist they're ACKSHULLY great characters.

>It’s already got a 6 on IMDb

Guess why.

CW-tier show that's making retards seethe for some reason. The anti-woke crowd have become completely unhinged.

She’s the modern day Peter Parker.

Didn't know it was out. Don't care. Won't watch.

I went into episode 1 not knowing anything and left thinking this is probably the worst shit I've seen all year and yeah I didn't like Hawkeye or Moon Knight that much either.

as a muslim I'll just say western muslims are not muslims, fuck you america and your globohomo cancer

Her white friend or more likely love interest to promote interacial shit seemed like a knock off Tom Holland. He even made gadget shit for her.

>muslim mc
>plenty of lgbt stuff
are they asking to get bombed?

Attached: msm_01.webm (960x1080, 1.66M)

Attached: msm_02.webm (960x1080, 2.86M)

I'm from Muslim background (even though not religious anymore), spotted multiple cases in this show which would make the average Muslim angry. If they find out and bite down on this, Marvel is in for a shitshow

Attached: msm_03.webm (960x1080, 2.99M)

jesus christ she's so fat and ugly

>No one cares i just watched 90% it
Lol lmao

You're fat and ugly

Funny how her ass looks better in that suit than Brie’s.

the way westlims let globohomos and libs push them around, they'll end up having lgbt mosque at this point, fucking christ man

mashallah habibi, may you find your way to the light of Allah again someday

>Not looking forward to it.
Then why the fuck are you still planning on watching it?! You retards are pathetic. Just stop watching this garbage, then you'll have less to bitch about and your life will improve dramatically

I’m convinced Disney is run by pedophiles

feels like the show is meant for Indian Americans more than muslims

shes 19

Attached: 1654691806273.jpg (366x838, 25.79K)