Black Adam Trailer is here

twitter.com/TheRock/status/1534520467150602240

Attached: Black.jpg (1638x2048, 566.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/116913223/#116913223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shazam

needed more Dr. Fate.

Black Adam?! What’s next, White Adam!

Dr Fate movie when?

I would rather watch Predator: Prey than some hairless 50 year old failed bodybuilder in spandex.

>DR. Fate
FUCKING KINO CASTING CHOICE FOR FATE.

Now give me a Fate movie.

Attached: 1653681924295.jpg (460x534, 48.6K)

>yay another pg-13 action blockbuster

Looks like shit

Please DC just stop

Also looks like those leaks were legit

What leaks?

I can't tell if this movie is shit or trailer just bad.

What were the leaks?

>black in the title
>add rap music

damn they turned hawkman into a negro

The first thing I thought.

So have they just ditched Shazam?

The Rock is fucking corny

Honestly? looks freakin epic

NEEDED MORE DOCTOR FATE

I want dr.fate movie

>black adam
>not actually black

Oh god they were so long ago I'll have to check the archive

Basically it's the first Thor movie with Gunn's girlfriend filling in for Coulson and a giant tentacle monster instead of the robot thing

>Litty Adam
>Dr. Architect
I'm sold

why is this cracka in he aint black

yes, watching a feminist reboot of savages killing evil "colonists" is the way to go, consume consume consume, you can only choose between what they serve you with

Dr. Fate looks absolute kino. Regarding the rest looks like your typical MCU capeshit, will probably torrent and leave it playing on the second monitor while playing vidya.

you're thinking of the watchmen and he changed it to dr manhattan as being the one who shot missiles at the city

looks cool, seems like its not set in the regular DCEU? I like the lack of spoilers/villian. nice trailer, good homage to Iron Man.

Shame how Dr Fate is gonna die (he literally does in every iteration where he gets a personality) cause Pierce is the reason im watching the movie

>Same DCuck Hack Znyder aesthetic
skipppppppppppppppppppp

desuarchive.org/co/thread/116913223/#116913223

>Movie was generally well-received, particularly the "Man of Steel / Infinity War level” action scenes.
>There is occasional pathos, but Black Adam in general is just your average serious mode Dwayne Johnson character.
>Major changes to the powers, origins and personalities of both Black Adam and the JSA, some of which diehard fans might not like very much.
>Hawkman is apparently the weakest character. They made him a charming goofball a la post-RAGNAROK Thor, but a lot of his jokes didn’t land.
>Doctor Fate was the audience favorite despite being unfinished CGI for 90% of his screentime.
>Atom-Smasher was surprisingly popular and gets a rather touching subplot about living up to his uncle's legacy despite being the family’s fuckup.
>Cyclone was alright, but doesn’t have much to do besides being the heart of the team and having a romance with Atom-Smasher.
>Sabbac is the main villain, played by Marwan Kenzari. He is a warlord affiliated with the Intergang and the descendant of the man who killed Black Adam’s family, and is terrorizing Kahndaq in search of his ancestor’s magic crown.
>Adrianna Tomaz is a freedom fighter who frees Black Adam from his centuries-long confinement so he can save Kahndaq, and he ends up bonding with her and her young son Amon, who become his new family.
>In the end, Sabbac gets his crown and turns into a monster, and Black Adam teams up with the JSA to fight him. Black Adam also shares his power with Adrianna and transforms her into Isis so she can join the fight.
>Jennifer Holland appears as Emilia Harcourt, Amanda Waller’s aide from The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker, and the movie has a subplot about the government capturing Black Adam and him later breaking out.
>Henry Winkler cameos as Al Pratt, the OG Atom and Atom-Smasher’s uncle. He only has one scene where he facetimes with Atom-Smasher, complains about the changes he made to the suit and tells him not to wreck it in his first official JSA mission.
>No Superman cameo.

is Kevin Hart in this?

More like Dr.FAT
LOLOLOLOL

Why THE ABSOLUTE FUCK do all modern hollywood trailers feel the same? Same tempo, same musical stings, same structure. It pisses me off

How much control did Dwayne had over this? Because this looks like another movie where he jerks himself off for being famous.

They not going to have any kind of Shazam cameo or tie in?

>Ugly visuals
>Cheap CGI
>Rap music
>The Rock playing a bland PG-13 family friendly "bad guy"
>Generic capeshit plot with forced "muh slavery" messaging for monkey points
Everything about that trailer was absolutely repulsive.