That was a good surprise. It was well directed and intense.

Attached: ee78aacdbc7c614045cac19801daa2f5.png (700x1018, 1.07M)

it was pozzed garbage. hard pass

filtered, wasn't pozzed at all

The Indian and black soldiers were a massive stretch four The time and the place.

If the 2 or so nonwhite characters in the whole movie are enough to ruin it for you then I can't help you.

Meh

it's not just that. there's also the whole >men bad, women good! scene with the stupid bitch and the baby. the heavy-handed trans undertones were also incredibly contrived and unnecessary

you really should kill yourself. i sincerely mean that.

>the heavy-handed trans undertones
okay I'll bite, what the fuck are you talking about schizo?

I've got a beady eye for coloureds, but there wasn't as much as there could have been given the then current year.

>heavy-handed trans undertones
weak bait.

It was good, but it would be better if it had no black characters at all.

>the whole >men bad, women good! scene with the stupid bitch and the baby.
How in the fuck is that the message you took away from that scene? Unironically go outside you fucking poltard

It was pretty good. I only wish that at the end his buddy's brother that he was looking for would turn out to be KIA. I think it would've nicely emphasized the tragedy of whole families dying on the fronts of WWI.

the scene where blake gets stabbed is clearly a metaphor for men undergoing SRS. schofield holding blake's lifeless body is symbolic of the remorse transwomen feel over the loss of their genitals.

I think the ending is good but yeah that sounds like a really heartbreaking way to do it too.

>How in the fuck is that the message you took away from that scene?
all the people fighting, shooting, murdering, stabbing, giving orders: men
the pure, innocent victim of war: a woman

all soldiers in ww1 were exclusively men. almost all french men were drafted, so there wouldn't have been any males home except for children.

It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hearing people like you would make me think the normal Hollywood treatment. You just need to bring up they were there to placate twitter types and thats it because its not historical but in this case it didn't ruin the movie at all.

I expected it to be a shitty ww1 version of Dunkirk (which is already shitty enough) considering how bad Skyfall and Spectre were and the way they were both clearly influenced by Nolan.
But somehow 1917 is actually kino. Weird

I swear people like this are leftists just well poisoning I've never met anyone who actually thinks like this. Hollywood is completely jewed, always has been and its even more now, but people like you flip out over the wrong thing and other weak minded leftists buy it. I guess that's why you keep doing it? You know you end up talking to yourselves most of the time right?

pffft thanks for the laugh user

was funny seeing them hover the camera on black soldiers as much as they could
did the same shit in outlaw king too, at the port they paused the camera on some black traders just long enough so that you really notice them

movies nowadays aren't worth watching

What was so bad about Dunkirk

Boooooooooring.

Naw, it was dumb. Trenches in WW1 didn't look like that.

>It was well directed and intense.
>intense

But it's not intense OP. There are only 2 soldiers on the mission. 1 dies early on. Therefore the last remaining soldier is going to live no matter what happens or else the movie would be over.

It's fundamentally flawed.

Attached: 1654344322196.jpg (650x488, 38.8K)

Filtered

Attached: 1651500350928.gif (498x364, 157.38K)

watch all quiet on the western front for a good WW1 film, not this jew shit

I thought Dunkirk was ok.
I dislike how there seems to be next to no emotion in the film; actors seem to be barely there. When bombs fall around Harry Styles his face remains emotionless, other actors don't do much better.

As someone who is acquainted with the historical material regarding the real Dunkirk, it distracts me to hell seeing the beaches being almost completely empty with only a few hundred soldiers scattered across them without any equipment and the city being perfectly preserved despite the real one being mostly destroyed during the bombings during that time.

Do you not know what "British Empire" meant for their military?

its an okay movie
sad that thry decided to instrad of making a proper war film do a stupid behind enemy lines shit that was poorly executed

nazis discovered the author of all quiet was jewish

feeling stupid?

no not really, the director of all quiet is jewish too

they had none of the weird jewish perversion 1917 has though

he had to deliver the order and have it implemented. he could have been even more late or ignored, dumbdumb

rent-free. you probably think stubbing your toe is the result of "weird jewish perversion", faggot.

Was that just cause they hated anything anti-war and wanted people to stop reading the book?

>he could have been even more late or ignored, dumbdumb
lol wut?

Yeah sure that sounds super suspenseful. Seriously user have you seen a movie before?

Attached: 1651246993484.jpg (342x338, 21.24K)

blame the jews in modern media, not me.