Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fQcjmt2Q_o
streamable.com/yioc5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is the stealthiest shit-eating grin I have ever seen

2,500 isn’t even that much

If Daniel Shaver was black things would be FAR different for this murderer
Stupid double standards society

It just says he filed for it. Nothing about it actually being approved.
Shit thread, not even Any Forums related.
Do your part and report low quality threads like these.

It's ok the dude he killed was white

It is for sitting on your ass and not doing a goddamn thing

how about low quality posts?

Why can’t you chill out?

Yeah seriously, he's only get 30 grand a year for killing somebody? I think he should get double that at least, or maybe he should go kill a couple more innocent people to ramp that number up

Fuck you faggot, go back to pol

>police kill black man
>Any Forums chimps out

>police kill white man
>Any Forums: .........................

makes u think u know?

pretty much this

Do Americans really pay taxes to spend it like this?

It pays the mortgage for decent house. All he needs to do is get a part time job and hell be set for life

That video was horrifying to watch.

Yes, they do, indeed, pay taxes to inefficient and wasteful governments. What's funnier, however, is that there are people who think such governance actually needs MORE money to fix its wasteful and inefficient operation.

half the country unquestionably fellates police no matter what they do. police can pull you over, seize any of your assets for any reason at all, and hold them with impunity.
called civil asset forfeiture, look it up.

Attached: 1619612429391.jpg (1080x1080, 202.28K)

Ask Mr google retard, he got it.

per month for doing literally nothing?

You fags should have have chimped out harder during the capitol Armageddon and hanged some politicians and federal agents and maybe you could have changed some things.

>Friendly fire is turn on

youtube.com/watch?v=4fQcjmt2Q_o

Why do we need cops again?

dubs of truth

bro i wish that "riot" was half of what leftists made it out to be. it was just a bunch of morons with no masks bumrushing the building with no plan, and then half of them get arrested like retards they are; wearing masks at something like that could have saved you from being identified.

the ONLY way america will be fixed is if a bomb goes off during a full session of congress, killing 90%+ of congress. we need a reset with the government. to paraphrase Jefferson, the tree of Liberty needs to be watered with the blood of revolution.

So that they can serve and protect the people in power

If the man he murdered would've been black this cop would've gone to prison for life.

>show gets popular
>the literal who actors now demand $350k+ an episode
Pisses me off every time.

Attached: A61B5DCD-017C-47AC-9772-514F98591F71.jpg (480x338, 32.02K)

The government is the mob and cops are their muscle.

>small government! no tyranny!
>taxes towards universal healthcare? evil!
>taxes towards the government's personal army and retirement bux for murderers? yes please

This can't be real

It’s about 800 thousand forints (Hungry currency)
A usual pay here is around 300k
Fuck this dead eyed pig

streamable.com/yioc5b
Like most countries your politicians are owned by entities like the WEF. It's not conspiracy theory it's just the truth, those people are rich and influential beyond belief. It's why you see so many different politicians and influential people giving speeches at their meetings, wearing the pins and all repeating the phrase 'build back better' during the lockdowns. I don't think there's any escape now unless there is a drastic shift in the average person's way of thinking.

Historically speaking cops are a fairly recent concept. In the past governments would just disarm everyone and send in the army whenever shit got out of hand. As long as you demand guns, you will need cops.

>do americans really
europe is just as fucking bad, champ. certainly in overtaxing and wasting it on corrupt officials

>As long as you demand guns, you will need cops.
Are you fucking retarded?

this is something the acab nigs should've gone after instead of fentanyl floyd

Eat shit pig

This is a great image

he reached despite being told multiple fucking times not to. t. former police officer turned firefighter
to enforce the law. a society without laws would crumble real fast and spiral into anarchy.

>question asked about something in america
>ignore question, instantly deflect with "m-muh europe"
you're part of the problem, champ. own up to your own mistakes before casting stones at others

Why no one just kill him?

i remember watching that video, one of the most fucked up things i have ever seen
the group and their leader knew the victim was drunk so the toyed with him giving stupid instructions and yelling at him to keep him freaked out for so long all while he was crying and begging for his life
and when he lowered his arms to adjust his pants they shot him dead so fast their leader couldn't tell them to stop fast enough