Learn what a movie is, idiots

learn what a movie is, idiots

Attached: file.png (1560x1550, 1.28M)

Don't build careers using guns in your films. Or at least have the courtesy to Baldwin it and kill an SJW when you do.

>get triggered at "leftists can't meme" joke
>set up your own board to show those darn rightwingers what's what
>posts still show that they can't meme

>”movies can’t influence people”

DO NOT BE SHOOTING SIR ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT SIR

We know what a movie is you stupid faggot. We say this to deflect you retards from pursuing gun control. And it works every time.

Dude just disarm everyone but the rich and powerful to own capitalism XD

If the government is capable of disarming people, why is every major city an N-word warzone filled with illegal guns? Are those people also going to be disarmed? Why haven't they been already?

I actually agree with the mentally ill Twitter user. At least Jim Carrey had the balls to disavow that violent film he was in.

Attached: 1637822019951.jpg (333x333, 13.03K)

And video games cause mass shootings.

My brother in sneed, please go back to redddit.

So, fiction =/= reality now? I can't keep up.

Shan't

>learn what a movie is, idiots

Yeah but fuck the constitution because an actor is telling you hes sad children died

Isn't McConaughey a conservative?

Posts on The internet does too…

Wolf-in-sheeps-clothing Republican. See dr.oz…

But dude. Bro. can we just NOT?……. You are silly.

>reddit screencap of a twitter screencap
kys.

Let's say you're an actor and you don't like gay people. In fact you want homosexuality to be be banned by law so the average American can't be gay.

But in your movie roles, you play a gay man in almost all your films. Not in a mocking way, it's all gritty and glamorous. So, what kind of message are you sending here?

>let the minority ruin it for the majority

what else would you post about? reddit and twitter is Any Forums culture

hollywood conservative aka not a conservatize

there's a reddit for the tranny attack helicopter gender joke too, they just post images of people using that joke and complain about it

Schwarzenegger was a real piece of work while governor of Cali. Wanted to ban violent video games because they corrupt the youth, but he had no problem starring in ultra-violent movies.

conservative with a lower case c