Do you read or listen to reviews prior to seeing a movie? Any favorite reviews...

Do you read or listen to reviews prior to seeing a movie? Any favorite reviews? I enjoy reading Ebert on Scorsese's works.

Attached: Ripleyisbae.jpg (526x518, 31.61K)

No, I just look at number of review averages. The individual reviews dont matter. The aggregate will generally let you know if its any good. Then I wait ten years and go off what random internet strangers say is “based.”

Imagine IMAGINE listening to women, fictional or otherwise

Only ones I’m not interested in so I can discuss the film if it ever comes up in normoid wagey chatter.
Also if I love a movie and want to consoom more content about it like Top Gun.

nope never not even once

I ask for Any Forumss opinion then do the opposite

If that puts his reviews to shame, he isn't very good at his job

Hicks listened to the smart woman and then got acid on his face

I've increasingly been appreciating jav cinema where the father secretly cuckolds his son and impregnates his own daughter-in-law

I pay attention to the current the reviews are moving in (if the movie is good or bad, or if critics like it but audiences hate it/vice versa). I don't listen to one singular person and take their opinion as gospel.

But the other woman wanted to let Kane back onto the ship, both the female officers wanted different things to the given situation. Hindsight is all good and all but if you're crew member/friend is dying you'd want to do all you can to save their life.

>the other woman (male)

Lambert was a woman right?

No
Pre-internet film critics were wannabe snobs
Current film critics are wannabe eCelebs who want good boy points

ask Jim Cameron

>reviews movies for 10 years
>doesnt know the difference between a review and a synopsis

this is honestly the best thing to do

I follow a few relevant guys and also I'm lucky to be french so that I can read les cahiers du cinéma, that has helped me a lot.
You can then see if your interpretation of a film is not cretinous, and you learn to enjoy new genres and directors.
It's good to read about a film preemptively, you're more alert when viewing it.

right

Attached: right.jpg (682x1000, 82.72K)

>Soooooo
Um, so yeah, errr, okaaay, you know nothing worth listening to is coming after that.

Ripley gets dunked on by the rest of the crew (including a woman) because she doesn't want to abolish protocol in favor of emotions.

I don't know how you make this a sexism issue.

hahah what a faggot. he talks like teenage girl

That's not a review, that's a quip

No never
If something gets a lot of threads on here and sounds interesting I might pirate it that's it.

But thats not even what happens lol. The captain listens, he just has to do his duty. The crew doesn't want to do it either but its in their contract. Its the corp using them as fodder and the android enforcing it. This faggot and his wife couldn't even make a gay "anti capitalist" statement they went straight to generic strong woman and cat statement. How does one fail so hard?

That other woman is also acting hysterical throughout the rest of the movie after that and Ripley isn't some turbo feminist who's bossing people around while being blatantly ignored. Liberals having selective memory is nothing new though so I'm not surprised.

The android is played by a male actor so that means he's a misogynist!