Bill Burr

Now that his new special is universally panned by everyone, can we finally say this fucker is overrated? The guy just rants and doesn't even write jokes. He wasn't even the funniest guy of the Opie & Anthony/Tough Crowd regulars. Patrice was just as funny, Jim Norton was as funny if not funnier than both of them. Nick Di Paolo is great and of course Collin Quinn was king. I don't know why Burr ended up taking off the way he did. He had some pretty solid specials for awhile but most comedians have those. All I know is that this is the beginning of the end. He's lost it.

Attached: Bill Burr.png (214x317, 116.45K)

Quality can change user. His early Netflix specials are great.

this

wouldn't even invite anthony to the patrice benefit. Just a silly cunt that had canned hate because he wasn't loved enough. Now his wife feeds him enough shit that he's just given in to being a typical boomer

It's retarded that he allowed Opie to be in it but the funny one wasn't allowed in a documentary about a funny guy.

It went all downhill when people started telling how great he's supposed to be and when he started acting like a big shot.

So were there ANY funny jokes? Anything at all? Also what was his last good special? Couldn't make it through Paper Tiger

It was his wife, and having kids made him less cynical and a lot of his humor came from his cynicism.

Wasn't this the dude who acted like a douche on H3H3

>He wasn't even the funniest guy of the Opie & Anthony [...] regulars
>Patrice was just as funny, Jim Norton was as funny if not funnier than both of them. Nick Di Paolo is great and of course Collin Quinn was king.

Go to bed, grandpa

He sells out stadiums, he's a big shot

I'm relatively tolerant for comedians becoming leftist mouthpieces, but once this guy and his "wife" started to block Patrice's friends from coming to the benefit I turned on this fucker quicker than you could say "ni**er"

>the dude who acted like a douche on H3H3
>H3H3

>go to a douche show
>be a douche

>The guy just rants and doesn't even write jokes.
Same with George Carlin lmao

>So were there ANY funny jokes?
not really, it was almost all pandering to leftists pretty much. i didn't have a single laugh
hope he enjoys his leftist cultists now (they will destroy him eventually regardless)

He’s one of those guys who is pretty sharp off the cuff in interviews but does bad stand-up. Many such cases!

>leftists
>has a whole routine about "the epidemic of gold-digging whores"

He might be but it's boring. Nobody listened to Bill Burr to hear "reasonable" opinions on why vaccines are totally safe and effective, how racism is really bad and all that, or why we need to listens to SJWs because reasons. I don't give a shit. It's a bit like Seinfeld or Jay Leno making jokes about their Porsche breaking down. Or take Joe Rogan, getting some bubble and huffing your own gas sucking on a faggy cigar yapping about how you keep grinding everyday doing the the sauna and hot yoga. Fuck you. How about that?

his rants were funny in 2015 when nobody was doing it, but now you can find better rants on any comment section by boomes who actually address reality and trannies, without walking on eggshells

You just know that after this when he gets backlash or criticism he'll whine and say

>OH YOU GUYS ALWAYS COMPLAIN WHEN THE LEFT CANCELS THINGS BUT NOW YOU WANNA CANCEL 'OL BILLY BALLS

He's just a fucking jester loser.

H3H3 needed the reality check

The reason he took off was because of his podcast. He is best when he is just shooting the shit, his standup has always been pretty mediocre.

I think Burr single-handedly electroshocked Klein into full-blown leftard mode

he was, but for the last 7 years he has been "above it all" and doesnt really plays around in the interviews, his last Rogan was terrible, he didnt put any effort and felt like he was there just to shill his stuff

what's the name of it? i remember only getting halfway through Paper Tiger before i had to shut it off, i want to see how long i'll last this time.

>He had some pretty solid specials for awhile but most comedians have those

No they don't.

Also Di Paolo stinks and I like little yimmy but his act sucks let's be honest.

And how many specials ago was that?

he's a piece of shit. he made his name appealing to the many disenfranchised men fucked by the system, ridiculing feminism and other bullshit. blue collar guys who appreciated having someone out there making fun of the bullshit they have to put up with. they are the ones who made him popular and successful. they were the ones listening to his shitty podcast, sharing youtube clips of his performances, and going to his shows. then what does he do? he moves to l.a, marries a nigger bitch, has a half-nigger kid with her, and starts changing his act and his whole persona in order to appeal to the very people and trends that he used to ridicule

total phony, total sellout. fuck bill burr

It felt like he was there to just shit on Rogan for not being pro coof

>women only care about themselves!!! You just gotta tell them to get fucked!
>literally throws away his own dog because his wife asked

and to suck """expert""" cock

He became rich and lost the funny. It happens to every successful comedian. Something about being rich makes comedians lose their edge. They're no longer hungry or angry. Bill Burr's early specials are great and they always will be.

George Carlin was funny until the end and plus he was a craftsmen and a perfectionist. Bill is lazy.

tbf it was a fucking pitbull, his mistake was leeting her wife get a fucking pitbull in the house in the first place
they literally had to close the door in another room when they had guests, and the dog would go berserk and throw himself to the door trying to maul people alive

Calm down chud did he fuck your mother too? Jesus Christ.

If it were me and I had the money I'd just have a contained outdoor area for it to live and still take it on solo walks. That is, if it were my dog and I picked it etc

Yea, as a person he's in a way better place but his standup suffered

If you spend your whole life posing as something you're not people are probably going to get mad over it. Secret is just be genuine, but comics need the attention so whatever

based
used to love bill, but i agree completely

His set is only like 10 minutes and it was fine. Everyone else was terrible. Jeff Ross was whatever. Dave Attell is gonna die soon

>I don't know why Burr ended up taking off the way he did.
There was a specific rant he did against a Philadelphia crowd which made him way more significant to a lot of people, myself included.

>George Carlin was funny
boomer opinion

This. If it wasn't for that I would never know who he was outside of O and A.

Don't think it's the skin color of his wife but she clearly is his yoko ono. As soon as she started to wingman the podcast it went to shit. She wants to be famous but doesn't have any right to be.

People grow and change guy. You expect bill to be the same person when he was in his 20s and single and bitter? Settle down.

It wasn't even his special. He just appeared for a few minutes then it was a stream of random literally who comics.

no, he fucked a nigger woman and produced an ugly mongrel child with her