Why are right-wingers so sensitive? I really like her

Why are right-wingers so sensitive? I really like her.

Attached: 9A336AFA-491F-422E-A981-A95EEE57082B.jpg (739x415, 29.9K)

I just think the negroids are ugly.

If they werent perpetually butthurt they wouldnt be Republikkkan$

I love her and want her to squeeze me

Attached: 02E3E610-B087-4968-A118-5A6FA171009E.jpg (650x650, 135.9K)

That's edited right? Xer can't be that gross.

>Right Wingers

Most of the people criticizing her performance aren’t right wing. They’re run of the mill liberals. Stop pushing your bullshit narrative, shill.

Name 3 attributes to her character

Apparently people who hate shit acting are "right-wingers" now, who knew.

well, why are left winger so dilate and annoying?
>ohhh nooooo not my heckin late stage capitalism !!?!

Like most of the diversity hires, she’s a bad actress put there to push an agenda and not to fit the character. Shit like this has already ruined plenty of shows and gives a bad rep to actual talented black actors.

Shut the fuck up faggot cuck, nobody cares about your faggot cuck opinions. Go back to /r/ starwars and be gay there

You like ugly cringy bad actresses?

Everyone else is soft until you hear a woman request to be addressed as "Sir" to dominate a man. Then it's "woke" and "worse than Boba Fett"

You’re sensitive, aren’t ya?

If Im sensitive right-wing toxic fan nazi then why I like another brown inquisitor?

Attached: latest.jpg (1688x1079, 135.25K)

No Ma! Im winnin the infowar with an obvious lie!

the amount of while male seethe ITT holy fuck lmao calm down you’re not the victim

i bet you have a sensitive asshole, trannie, would love to smash it while you watch your favourite nigger running around with a stolen lightsaber

neither are you, troon, 41% yoursrlf

I'm not white

I wonder if Project Denazification has been successful for the mouse. Me, despite all the indoctrination, I am not one iota less racist.

Attached: 1651082563520.jpg (865x598, 83.6K)

why is it that 99% of all threads about this topic are made by people asking the question wyh right wingers are mad? It seems to me that you guys are the ones who are angry that people in general don't seem to like this show very much.

Im not right wing and I have negro fatigue. Right wingers are shills for Israel

She's not talented, at least in this. Also Disney pre-emptively said their own fans are racist. She also said she never watched any Star Wars. There's plenty to not like without even getting into skin color.

>Project Denazification
>we love niggers and faggots, and we hate le evil white imperialist men
it is project denazification after all

Pre-emptively and post-emptively

If anything it's made me actively racist when I didnt use to be

Not sensitive enough to cut their dicks off.

I don’t know any fellow right wingers who consoom this Jewsney dogshit. If she wasn’t holding a lightsaber I would have thought this was merely some lowland gorilla documentary on NatGeo.

>I’m not racist but I’m just sick of black people tbqh