Is he okay? What was his reaction to that shitty episode?

Is he okay? What was his reaction to that shitty episode?

Attached: star_wars_theory_youtube.jpg (1239x620, 48.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JpwXWOPg8gQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He did not like it and was visibly in pain.

does he have cancer?

*had
as a kid

Damn :(
Disney should have just hired him

Lol I’m cautiously looking forward to watching his reaction. I was audibly groaning in the Leia/Reva scenes I can only imagine his cringe

Real-life mutt meme.

This episode was his only hope of justifying his cope of why Vader just let Kenobi go. Turns out it's just retarded writing.

He’s heartbroken. You can see it. Star Wars has managed to kill their last remaining icon. Time to take the brand off life support and cremate it

is this guy white?

I like him, but every time he talks about other things than Star Wars, he sounds like a fucking retard

More or less. But who cares?

Yeah he mentioned that.

He looks like he'll get the monkey pox soon from a guy named Steve down the street.

He's got the classic half italian look. it's usually much more attractive type of mutt than the americano variant

is this the guy who made that fanfic video about vader? did the mouse put a stop to that?

I wish he would just call out disney for being disrespectful, evil, icon ruining, childhood ruining, jewish demons. The nigga is pretty likeable and seems like a fairly normal guy. He obviously loves star wars and has an eye for what is good or bad media, yet he's not defending something he holds sacred.
It doesn't mean he has to change his content in any way really, but at least put out a video saying disney has ruined star wars

He is literally every race, he said so himself
youtu.be/JpwXWOPg8gQ

Dude, he literally looks SMASHED and SLAMMED. Like he actually has extra chromosomes.

The guy is iranian, his name is Niatoos Dadbeh

Yep
The mouse took the money

Attached: 20220608_153954.jpg (1080x607, 132.16K)

He was slain by a Queen.

Attached: 7689CD8D-32B5-4B68-9700-33A67E350804.jpg (650x650, 135.9K)

ALHAMDULILLAH

Attached: 6D4421FA-8571-460D-B427-35A298BB812D.jpg (1124x2074, 290.51K)

Wtf is that nigga even

Worse he's C*nadian