Untitled

Attached: 1.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

I had to pause to compose myself on this scene

why do you people watch this shit or even care?

its meant for children anyways

I just cant take my eyes off the trainwreck

Attached: 1638559250787.jpg (543x594, 168.56K)

>just abandon all your favorite IPs and hobbies bro

>ouch she gently slapped my armored padded helmet meant for combat

>drops the blaster as his helmet is grabbed

She knows anti Storm Trooper martial arts. She hit a pressure point.

>its meant for children it MUST be gay

or maybe get one fitting your age.
Star Wars is dead, it's a corpse on a stick paraded by a soulless mega corporation.
and it was meant for children anyways even when George was still in charge.

Yeah its called growing up
Be a man you freak

unironically yes
go build something or do something, improve yourself

Stormtroopers are idiots so it makes sense.

>That fucking slap on the first guard

LMFAO holy shit.

>grab e-11 from one trooper, shoot 2 times
>drop it and pick up another trooper e-11
>when she gets to kenobi she have no e-11

Attached: olsen.jpg (640x632, 53.2K)

stopped after ep1, i just dont get how this is going past suits and these people think it looks fine? this looks like a benny hill skit

As if there weren't any adults enjoying star wars back in the days. Fucking retard.
Build what?

its time to abandon star wars and pokemon, you are 35 years old

grow up

I'm 31 and why should I just abandon something I used to immensely enjoy? I loved some of the video games, comics, books and even the prequels.

there are plenty of children's media that are entertaining and not completely retarded

you shouldn't abandon something that is good and appealing just because you're an adult now and it's not allowed. ''g-grow up'' t. the guy on fucking Any Forums on a board mostly about superhero shit.

Abandon it because it's become bad, it's not worth your time, you don't enjoy watching it, in fact it's making you sad. Star Wars is not good. If I was 30 in 1980, Empire would have fucking ruled and be a good movie regardless of me being ''too old'' for it. These mass-produced, incredibly cheap, disrespectful TV shows on disney+ are an abomination and a clear sign to abandon ship, so do it because of that not because ''it's not for you''

move on to them then.
Star Wars is dead.
its not rising from the grave.
either take the fond memories with you, or have them be slowly replaced with low effort trash shat out by people who either don't care about SW or outright despise it and it's fanbase.

That's kind of my point, if people who used to enjoy star wars just shut up and disappear, there won't be any content made for them, ever. Goyslop slurping mutts come and go, they will get tired of star wars and then they will have to once again cater to normal people.