How are these supposed to be scary? Literal walking Ikea lamp. What is it gonna do...

How are these supposed to be scary? Literal walking Ikea lamp. What is it gonna do? Slap you with its twig arms that'll bend on the first impact?

Attached: 1646146207877.jpg (250x250, 4.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUQhNGEu2KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this made me piss myself and do a tiktok dance
t. zoomie

Watch the Kane Pixels series.

They may not be "scary", but they're extremely well-made amateur movies, and they do have a definite haunting or eerie vibe to them.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hollywood has ordered a Backrooms inspired horror movie already.

Watched all of them and I agree, they are very well made but the "monsters" are just garbage.

Lit af

I'm a zoomer and I don't get it.

if you saw this in real life you would shit your pants shut the fuck up

Having monsters was a shit idea in the first place.

It's not about the monsters though, it's about the mystery moreso.

It's "Backrooms", not "Slender Man".

This is why we need that PG rating stuff again so retards like you know when they're watching something made for kids

Holy f*CK are those rooms.....IN THE BACK?

AUGHHHHHHH SAVE ME FORTNITE AND TIKTOK FR FR NO CAP!!!!

They why do half the videos end with one of these pieces of shit running around and screaming? It's retarded.

For me it's Lights Out (2013).
youtube.com/watch?v=FUQhNGEu2KA

No, /x/ made too much of this shit. It was never good.

The fact they needed to add monsters for tension is either proof the concept of backroom is boring or that the creator lacks imagination.

whether or not its cliche, it would obviously be scary in real life. If I saw an insanely tall dude in a suit with a completely white face that had no features while I was in the middle of nowhere, id run the fuck away

I think it actually does scare you and you mock it as a defence mechanism. There's no other explanation for such a visceral reaction to it, other than to distract yourself from fear. At the very least, you block your own entertainment with cynicism.

But anyway, Kane Pixels should watch the Tooms episodes of X-Files to get what a really scary "monster" in a confined space is like.

Attached: x-files-tooms.jpg (704x396, 34.05K)

it would be more interesting if the room itself was the monster. it would psycologically fuck with you and change its own structure just to confuse you. the walls would slowly close in until you barely have any room to move.

lol zoombot

having any monster at all ruins the entire concept. existential dread is actually so frightening that zoomies shit and piss their pants instead of creating or even watching something that deals with that reality. this is why zoomies are always have shitpants or pisspants.

Off you go then