Do you think he will make it to 100?

Do you think he will make it to 100?

Attached: David-Attenborough-2008.jpg (1292x1600, 279.22K)

This is a photo of David in 1958. He was 32 years old in this picture

Attached: 59108746dd0895dd1a8b4638.jpg (1000x750, 93.08K)

Dubs and he is kill this year

Dubs and your kill this year

I hope so,preferably talkative and lucid

If he is single he should hook up with the Queen.

Attached: 1593194442398.jpg (491x700, 50.09K)

No cap that'd be bussin fr

32 years old in 1958, still active and working in 2022. pretty insane to think about. i'm a bit younger than he was in that picture, but i can't imagine myself working or even being alive in the year 2086

the queen looks like THAT?

Maybe, maybe not.

He will alwayls live forever in my heart though I can tell you that.

WHAT A LIFE

By god I hope not

All he does nowadays is rant about overpopulation and climate change. Very sad to see such an old person live with such little peace

>turn on some N-Flix animal show expecting some wildlife kino
>THESE... ARE BLUE WHALES.
>WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM.
>DESPITE HAVING RECORD HIGH NUMBERS THEY ARE ALL DYING AS WHITE EUROPEANS SPREAD
>TO LEARN MORE AND DONATE TO GRETA THORNBURG AND THE EUROPEAN DEPOPULATION ORGANIZATION...
>VISIT WWW.NEWWORLDDEPOPULATION.UN TODAY
>*black lady starts singing for 4 seconds before going to next episode*
I hope he dies tomorrow.

Attached: 1645199311585 (2).jpg (1024x576, 46K)

looks like they already did in that pic

blue whales record highs were a century ago, they're still down to less than 10% of what they were then
despite a complete ban on hunting them their numbers are not recovering at near the rate they should, and toxic levels of plastic have been found in blue whale milk

Basically stop indiscriminate fishing with shitty nets which is where half the oceanic plastic comes from (aka CHINA)

There was like 50 blue whales left in the late 1800s now there's thousands of them.

You're right that pollution is the main problem.
Too bad this old fart never mentions it and instead throws his lot in with the technocrats obliterating all life on Earth.

there was an increase in numbers from the 70's to about 2000's with what we'd expect in absence of whaling

however since then the increase, despite no additional hunting, has decreased drastically
we're also seeing more birth defects and stunting in blue whale young and adolescent

there's about 15.000 now which might seem like a lot, but that's still less than 1/10th of what they were 100 years ago, and cetacean milk toxicity is a sadly well understood phenomena these days

So I think we can all agree David is a faggot and instead of saving whales he's urging everyone to vote for Joe Biden and shit?

david is pure kino but i fucking hate how he and other filmmakers refuse to just stop the nonsense and finally blame those actually responsible for all the world's environmental issues: chinksects and pajeets

not really
voting for biden was stupid, but voting for trump was even dumber from a conservationist pov

until the US wises up and tells both democrats and republicans to go fuck themselves there's not a whole lot anyone can do

>despite no additional hunting
we already know that chinks are still doing it illegally

>your brain on Any Forums
when has Attenborough ever brought up politics in one of his nature documentaries? any time he's talking about man-made environmental destruction, he uses generalized "we" statements referring to humanity as a whole. automatically inferring that he's targeting you and your favorite American politicians is your own brain damage talking to you

nah, blue whales require specialized equipment to hunt (to the point that before the 1920's it was impossible to hunt them) and any dedicated large whaling ship would be painfully obvious

chinks also don't use blue whale for their medicinal crap so it's one of the few animals that's safe from them, what few are hunted by them shouldn't make nearly as much a dent

what's fucking them over is plastic and other pollution which, given their feeding method, size, age and position in the food chain, makes a whole lot more sense than the chinese somehow having stealth whaling vessels

they're still at fault though because they're the ones using the shittiest trawling nets and dumping plastics all over