This is a sith in 2022

Attached: FUmNAZlWYAEB3vq.jpg (1200x800, 162.29K)

siiiiiiiieth

Funny thing is in the original cannon the empire were incredibly racist and only tolerated white men in their officer ranks, Admiral thrawn was pretty much the only exception

fpbp

inquisitors arent sith

they were racist against aliens, not between humans, show me a moment in the old UE where it is said white empire guys don't want black human

>only tolerated white men in their officer ranks
You autistic polcels live in a fantasy land

There was that one female admiral, Daala I think, who only got her position because she was fucking Tarkin.

in the old canon the black guard of Padmé in Episode 1 became officer of the empire

Attached: Moff_Panaka.jpg (506x722, 86.44K)

you guys have been clamoring to stop these bastards from blackwashing characters and create their own, but the moment they create an entirely new OC, you fuckers complain
there's no pleasing you sad cunts

They were anti ayy. They were all white because the originals were filmed in the UK and US and the aesthetics are meant to invoke British empire and Nazi Germany and the USSR.

>duck troopers

Attached: empress kennedy and the duck troopers.png (1080x590, 823.34K)

tsmt

>blacks are evil
I'll believe it

this. and jar jar was meant to change that.

he became the Governor of Chommell sector where Naboo system is located

Attached: boromir.jpg (529x326, 23.36K)

Attached: yowho.jpg (750x747, 86.5K)

I wish she would torture me and choke me out with those thighs

Not a Sith. A dark side user. Learn the difference, it can literally save your life.

user it canon in Disney star wars too

A HIP LAWD!? Lawdddd have mercy

Attached: 15815D34-314E-435A-8700-EC4351E00D9C.jpg (656x656, 135.56K)

No. The Empire was always anti alien but they’ve always had lots of blacks and Asians in different roles