What did we think of it?

What did we think of it?

Attached: 91bDCiN+VNL._SL1500_.jpg (1271x1500, 481.85K)

can they stop putting ugly sheboons in every movie?

It was alright. Pretty forgettable

How long is she around?

idk I didn't watch it because I don't wanna look at ugly sheboons

Can't stand meta movies and Pedro 'the pedo sim' pascal

Redditesque

Understandable

I don’t think they took the concept far enough and the stock sounding hijinks music was really, really distracting. Cage is still kino in it though. 6/10

It was horrendous, 2/10.

Masterpiece

Attached: 1633547530952.gif (245x168, 794.81K)

They don't even conclude her arc, she's totally forgotten in the third act. The film is awfully written, not that I cared for her character...

She's in the movie for maybe 2/3 but only intermittently
and then she dies

It was nice. Not the best they could have done with the concept, but an interesting flick. I'd recommend it to anyone into cagekino.

is it worth watching even if i hate pedro?

Not really, no.

Attached: 1493953897540.png (540x540, 259.16K)

>movie includes a terrible spy craft plot for normies
>CIA sheboon looks at camera
>”you should include a spy craft plot so dumb people will see it”
>Nic: “it’s a drama about a weird relationship”
>sheboon sighs and rolls eyes
It’s frustrating when the movie is trash on purpose ironically

She's mostly around as a voice-over. She has like one real scene where she meets Nick in the beginning.
I liked it but I went in with the lowest of expectations just like WIlly's Wonderland.
I found it charming that they tell the audience that the plot parts to entertain the dumb masses is there only to keep the normies interested around the actual kino. They're nice palate cleansers between the weirder scenes.

Do you like Cage more than you hate pedro?
You have your answer.

Nah man. It should’ve just been Nic goes to an island to entertain a rich weirdo who has strange tastes, kind of like an Eyes Wide Shut or the way he was drunk and bewildered at the start kind of a Sideways or even Leaving Las Vegas. This also isn’t a movie for Cage fans, it’s mostly about Face-Off and shows constant meme videos digitally inserted on any television to try to get people to laugh at past Cage performances. It feels like this was written for Tom Cruise; the spy craft IRL makes more sense as a foil for an actor who does… spy movies. This should’ve been more like My Name Is Bruce, instead of plays out like a predictable bog box comedy