Slave 1 is the only cool ship in the entirety of Star Wars. Yes that includes the Millennium Fagcon

Slave 1 is the only cool ship in the entirety of Star Wars. Yes that includes the Millennium Fagcon.

Attached: 1.jpg (936x527, 51.47K)

*Boba Fett's firespray class gunship

Yeah. Slave 1.

its probably my favourite too, I also like the one in the clone wars Obi Wan uses to get to the Lamino where he as the hyper drive ring attachment.
Millenium Falcon is shit tier for sure though.

Attached: 600[1].jpg (600x494, 38.75K)

I guess it's cool? Having the astromech socket in front of the cockpit is an intern-tier design decision, though.

how many levels of contrarianism do you have to be on to think TIE fighters aren't cool

Slave 1 looks like my mother's clothing iron. The Aluminum Falcon looks like a frisbee.

Even in-universe people think TIEs are fragile pieces of shit. They were designed to fail because it's cheaper to build a new one and replace the pilot.

How do you poop and pee in a ship that small?
If there's a toilet, what stops the poopoo and peepee from washing back out of the toilet into the ship when it lands like that

The Naboo Starfighter is the secret coolest. Has actual soulfull beauty.

The X Wing has dated hard but I still love it. It has such F4 Phantom even F14 energy.

Yes cool

Attached: images (1) (9).jpg (640x479, 31.72K)

The urine and fecal matter gets ejected into space.

I'll forever hate x-wings because you have an entire galaxy of niggers developing space ships and yet the only fighter planes the rebels use for 80 fucking years or whatever are those shits

Evac suits are beautiful things.

>dated hard

Attached: 1651577204418.gif (600x718, 63.41K)

Marvel at the hunk of crap that came before the X-Wing. They replaced it for a good reason.

Attached: 2.jpg (1803x1200, 1.34M)

Its probably ejected immediately but they have artificial gravity technology so perhaps they can isolate that. Its more starwars to have the toilet rotate with the ship and would be easy with out technology.

It's literally the same thing

In a good way. Its super 60s/70s in its designed.

You guys know we have actual astronauts who have encountered this problem, right? You shit into a bag, stuff it into an airlock, and launch it into space. Pretty straightforward.

Not really relevant as these ships have artificial gravity. A closer real world analogy would be swinging water pales and cots on sailing ships. Only taken to an extreme and thats for landing only. It would be easier to just flush everything as an automatic feature before the maneuvre.