This is still the best Spider-Man movie

This is still the best Spider-Man movie.

Attached: spider 2.jpg (1021x1400, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvfocydg9Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 is the best, 2 is too much of a boring soap opera. 3 is action packed and hilarious

Yes, all three original movies are kino

Correct.

I agree, and that's shocking giving how flawed it is. I never liked the psychological-power-loss story point because it undermined the themes of responsibility and choice.

3 is funnier than all mcu movies combined

True best movie featuring Spider-Man but Homecoming is a better Spider-Man movie

Why and how?

Correct

Honestly I prefer 1. It has the best balance of all the elements. Peter in 2 is an insufferable faggot, plus they overused cgi in combat and it shows, looks like shit sometimes. 3 holds up better from a technical point of view, and if it weren't some some retarded things like the dance scene it would be remembered as fondly as 2.

The dance scene is kino.

The dance scene isn't retarded. The reason 3 sucked was because it was too much going on. I know Raimi wanted to do sandman but honestly that was the worst aspect of the film and it would've been better without any sandman stuff at all. The black suit made the film what it is.

No it was fucking ass cancer. I can live with emo Peter, who's actually a fitting addition considering the tone of the movies, but the dance is 5 minutes of cringe. No amount of ironic appreciation can save that. I have no idea of what Raimi was smoking when he decided to do that.
>too much going on
Relatively so, I think it starts getting too packed in the last act when all arcs need to wrap up and it does feel rushed, but for the most part it's fine.

Mary Jane:
>Spiderman 1 - MJ is with flash and then Harry for 99.9% of the movie. Ending Peter cucks himself from getting used goods
>Spiderman 2 - MJ dating a literal who for a majority of the movie
>Spiderman 3 - MJ acts like Peter dosen't have a life the dosen't revolve around her. Probably cheated on him with Harry
>Worst girl, hands down.
Gwen Stacy (Tasm)
>TASM 1 - Immediately makes it obvious she is into Peter, helps make the Lizard cure. Is still with Peter by the end of the movie, both have amazing and believable chemistry
>TASM 2 - Is okay with Peter taking a break to sort out his feelings and wanting to protect her, has her own life and education she wants to focus on and is overjoyed Peter wants to join her, helps beat Electro, in deleted MJ scenes Gwen was okay with Peter potentially moving on and gives MJ her blessings to pursue Peter, only "breaks up" with Peter cause Harry killed her.
>Best girl, and still is to this day.
Why was Raimi so shit at writing Spidey's love interests?

Attached: Gwen Best girl.png (551x792, 855.74K)

kinda based even though i disagree

>Harry ruining Peter's lives in two different universes
Why can't Sony Pete ever find a reliable bro like Ganke- I mean Ned?

3 is definitely the same league as the other 2 and I'm tired pretending it's not.

>in deleted MJ scenes Gwen was okay with Peter potentially moving on and gives MJ her blessings to pursue Peter, only "breaks up" with Peter cause Harry killed her.
what

peter low key a fag when he could have done ursula or even the daily bugle hottie

From this picture, most of MJs scenes never made it into the final cut.

Attached: 53A14FE9-3F7E-4166-9878-C30CB6B7705B.jpg (509x603, 39.87K)

She looks more like a plain jane compared to Raimi MJ. But she would probably still be a better love interest.

Attached: Tasm_MJ.png (1200x1200, 2.8M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=bvfocydg9Qk
>Bakes cookies for you when you're depressed
>Dosen't break up with you for having your own life
Yeah, Ursula was always best girl.