Already forgotten

>already forgotten
what went wrong?

Attached: file.png (1080x1350, 2.79M)

because they literally made season 1 four times, le epic scary monster comes, they defeat it, another scary monster comes, no ine important dies, just random characters they introduce that same season. it's a kid's show pretending it isn't

Not having weekly episodes ruins discussion and makes people forget about it quickly. Disney+ and Prime Video are doing it right by doing weekly episodes.

season 3 was peak retarded so they lost viewers

Anyone else getting tired of seeing these movie posters that are crammed with every fucking thing imaginable from the show/movie?

> dog gets 3 minutes screen time in the movie
> shoehorn the little fucker somewhere on the poster

It's just tiring at this point.

source: trust me

If this was the second season it would've gotten more chatter, that second and third season buried the show to "have it on for a couple of nights and then forget about it" tier.

they’re all so fucking ugly

Looking back I enjoyed the first season but watching season 4 the other say I realised I just don't give a fuck about any of these kids or their retarded highschool antics or the terrible forced humour. I'm not going to finish watching it because I simply don't care.

It's just boring. There's literally no tension. All the main characters have plot armor, so why should I care what's happening to them? So many of them should have died, it would be way better.
The romance subplots are also garbage. Now Nancy seems to be interested in Steve again? How many times are they gonna do the same plot?
The main thing I like about the show is the cinematography. I think it's a pretty nice looking show for the most part.

People finish it in 1-3 days max and there is nothing to talk about after. I think I am over this binging era. The latest JoJo season is even worse though.

this.
I enjoyed season 4, but I watched it over a period of 2 weeks or so. Everyone else just binged the movie length episodes instantly, filled up a few generals and left to binge the boys, which im now also behind on because i like to space out my kino.
Better Call Saul did it right. Every episode got its time in the sun and the rumination makes that its still being shitposted about even after everyones caught up.

You are late , we already had threads about this. And its not so epic to talk about months.

why do i need source for thr obvious? fucking retard

Dumped about 14 hours of content in which they just set stuff up with no real payoff and nothing much happened, "lol come back in 5 weeks for the epic 2 episode conclusion". Basically the went for the weirdest release of a show I've ever seen that left almost nothing to talk about other than waifuposting and Kate Bush.

There is no dog on the poster, user.

Imagine caring about this show after the abomination that was season 2.

Imagine waifuing any of the hags in this show

>Episode are too long
>Max didn't die, so now the main cast at The Walking Deas tier of plot armour
>big baddie is afraid of Kate Bush and turned into a joke

Gee I wonder why

>not realizing that Vecna is a metaphor for depression
user, I...

nat 20 baby

It’s still #1 on Netflix, it’s can’t be that unpopular.

Attached: 1649853853034.jpg (640x640, 38.52K)