The absolute state of Reva and modern Star Wars

The absolute state of Reva and modern Star Wars

Attached: 1654678446271.webm (920x720, 1.87M)

This is some fucking Star Wars Kid tier choreography, jesus.

God I hate how they have to make everyone a superhero

Attached: 1652127015875s (1).jpg (124x109, 1.55K)

Lol Obi wan now looks like a literal skit row hobo

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-125301~2.png (516x729, 170.19K)

can't they atleast hire the coreographer from the prequels

Are they purposefully making the choreography slow and bad because that 1 duel in a new hope was slow?

bro this looks like trash

Every time a lightsaber has been shown in nu wars it's been utterly retarded.

Small indie company, please understand.

>How does a blaster shot break a window on the ocean floor?
>Why did Vader let Reva live for failing?
>Worst show

>Why did Vader let Reva live for failing?

What? She turned Leia's droid into a tracker for them so now they can take out the entire rebel operation. Why would he be mad?

>can't they atleast hire the coreographer from the prequels

Attached: UHPqTzJ.gif (339x275, 745.75K)

I'm so happy I'm not watching this, star wars only exist as the first 3 movies fuck everything else I ain't watching

good god

Attached: communityIcon_eh6bpqgr1f051.png (256x256, 44.27K)

Bruh this bitch using force speed and force slow at the same time

NuWars is written and directed by women who can't be made to try

When they get surrounded in the hangar trying to escape, there are just people walking around while guns are pointed at them? Anyone else notice that

Attached: 1602223035575.png (1200x627, 1.12M)

You know, in this episode this brown bitch officer annoyed me more than Reva

Yeah, like this. This would be kino.

>Look look a brave Nubian princess!

This is horrendous
everyone is a superhero except the title character apparently.

Attached: karen yikes.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Where is the energy

Yes, she is slow. But... When she runs on four, she gets faster.

Attached: Reva.gif (306x221, 339.93K)

Fun fact: The writer of this shitshow didn't watch Return of the Sith even once

>“That was actually not something I pitched originally. That was something I discovered along the way, and sort of had to confirm with Pablo [Hidalgo] and really think, ‘Hold on a second, what does he actually know? Does he know the moniker Vader? What would that mean? Can he associate the two? What was he cognizant of? How isolated is he? Where’s Vader at that time? Where’s his reputation and how well known is he?’ and all those pieces of the puzzle.”

Attached: vglobkglo.jpg (794x638, 23.87K)

The second sister died for less imo. Tracker or no, she let two major security risks into the facility and they got away

Revenge or return

wwhhyyy

The Shit

The black women they hire often can't run for shit

She lost the battle so that they could win the war

HER DOPEY FUCKING RUN AND SHE JUST STARTS FUCKING SWINGING LIKE A TARD

Why do they run with lightsabers in all nu-Star wars films? They can turn it off and on again in an instant.

Why would they not be going back to Alderaan? Isn't Obi-Wan's job to protect Leia? Why is everyone in this show so retarded?

holy shit lmao

I miss the pre-Disney Star Wars days. EU had its share of retardation in it, but at least it had soul because it was being made by people who understood and loved Star Wars.

The question is why Vader still needs her? It's not like she is the only one able to use the tracking information. Vader didn't feel the need high ranking officers for the military operations, such as during the Hoth invasion if he can handle shit himself.

>every disney star wars former jedi is now 'im not a jedi anymore im not a hero just let me be alone!!!!'
>despite said characters never showing any signs of giving up or tiring previously
i miss george so fucking bad

Revenge*

But I wouldn't put it past them to have not seen a single Star Wars movie.

bros...

Attached: 54768547543574.webm (720x404, 290.53K)

The fucking wikipedia page would have sufficed.

Attached: Vader not anakin.png (1628x99, 36.49K)

>she doesnt just turn on both sides of the lightsaber and spins it fast to use as a shield
i like it you know i like giving these inquisitor characters a unique lightsaber design and have them do nothing with them very cool

>you have failed me...but this empire does not tolerate violence against human minorities so just try harder okay?

>this fucking scene

Yeah, Vader got a trophy room now. Nevermind the fact that he never really hated the Jedi as a whole and only did what he did to save Padme.

Attached: 1654679217942.jpg (1920x1080, 163.65K)

>Fun fact: The writer of this shitshow didn't watch Return of the Sith even once
man some people should totally be beaten to death for incompetence at film and television. in a proper civilization such behavior would be considered a crime against humanity and such a lazy and disrespectful artist would be killed on the spot.

disney nu wars choreography is absolutely trash through and through. not one good fight in anything they put out. not one. i dont they even have an kind of actual fight choreographers involved. at best i bet they have some homosexual dance instructor temping as one and obvioously dont even have the actors practice at all, just wing it on the day of filming and cut together the a few of "the best" 0-3 second clips they can salvage and hope adding cgi spectacle and lots of fast cuts will overwhelm the audience with "action" so they dont notice its garbage. idk. its amazing.

Attached: star wars stab.gif (206x266, 441.86K)

Its sklly yeah, Vader would have executed her anyway. Maybe.thwyre trying to say that's Anakin or someshit showing mercy

>George
>Loved Star Wars

I love this revisionism like George didn't absolutely whore out the IP at any opportunity.

Say you prefer old Star Wars by all means, I do too. But pretending like George had any love or concern about the IP or lore is just false

Attached: star wars kinect.jpg (1280x720, 102.69K)

It doesn't even make sense, he became a force ghost by talking to QuiGon. We meant to believe he didn't bother until Luke was 10

Why the hell do they run so fucking slowly on this damn show

i really like how storm troopers are now the least intimidating or threatening aspect of star wars. they used to be just grunts sure but they werent pants on head retarded, and werent comic relief. now they exist solely to job to the main characters and its fucking embarassing

Attached: 678843.jpg (900x900, 387.72K)

HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN VADER WAS 1,60 CM TALL?

Attached: REVA THE HUMUNGUS.jpg (1501x691, 228.81K)

Lmao, they did the "we dressed up as the Empire" again!! Do they have to use that fucking trope in EVERY SW film since they did in ONCE in A New Hope??

the way that snowspeeder comes in is boomer pajeet tiktok tier haha

Attached: 1646412402576.webm (202x360, 1.69M)

>uses trooper's weapon
>throws it down and picks up another
W-why?

kek more action than got

>*chokes out admiral for even talking shit about the force*

Someone explained a few weeks ago that these blue screen sets are actually incredibly small so they literally can't run fast

I miss Nick Gillard

Attached: nickgillard_combatcon_1.jpg (540x720, 76.07K)

It ran out of lasers

>EU
I wasn't talking about Lucas in particular. He remained relatively detatched from EU as a whole which is why quite a few stuff in it is absolutely stellar

maybe thats rare e-11 variant which only have charge for 3 shots, kek

How is it possible for me to still be disappointed? I didn't even have my hopes up.

>Reva shouts angrily at loliLeia
>doesn't even sound like she's in character
Where did they find this actress?

people genuinely think the throne room scene is the peak of cinematogrophy

>NO ONES EVER REALLY GONE

Is there any examples of her acting without needing me to download the show

>other two inquisitors look pretty good even chinese guy they look like sith dudes and chinaman has a cool hat i guess
>reva is a straight up basic bitch black chick with nothing going on
apparently her actress also had a say in what she looked like so thats why she has dreads i guess

That chase scene was 100% made for promotional material because why was she running and why was she so slow when the implication of the force-parkour is that she's fast? She was 30 minutes behind obi-wan who managed to fight 3 mercenaries, talk to roid-paki and flee to some random hangar with a retarded kid.

This is wrong is so many ways. Fuck this shit.

Reminder she thinks shes the first black lead character in Star Wars because she's never watched them

Based and trilogy pilled. A man of culture like myself.

Because people thought this was the one thing Disney would really try at given the fondness everyone has for Ewan's Obi-Wan and Darth Vader but it's utter shit. This seemed impossible to cock up with a tiny amount of common sense and competence

>knocked out by one slap

is storm trooper armour really this ineffective?

Then he dont need her anymore? Vader killed high rank imps for less, he also killed similar inquisitor character right away for letting jedi infiltrate that base years earlier even though she led them straight to him. He got soft or something?

Attached: Vader-kills-Trilla.jpg (640x360, 18.28K)

Its odd, in filling in information to make Vader seem more like an asshole, they're ruining him. I don't understand it, because it makes sense to show him deplorable but it also doesn't work

Grown men watch this. Let it sink in.

i bet they think they're being cheeky or meta by portraying stormtroopers as incompetent to the point of seeming legitimately retarded, but instead it blends right in with the mediocrity in the entire show. the one substantial thing this show will produce is the chance to laugh at another bipoc action figure that fails to sell.

He hated the council