What did I think of it?

What did I think of it?

Attached: MV5BOThjMjc4NDUtNmIyOC00MzhmLWIxNjQtMDlkOTlmNzA0NDJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@.jpg (675x1000, 84.32K)

It was ok.
The more you think about it the less sense it makes, I think they should've given it some room to breathe and have stiller direct the entire thing instead of giving us dogshit filler. Excellent acting though.

It's ok if you send your split consciousness off to do the task of watching a television show. But don't have us give you an opinion too

I have it torrented, and its on my list to binge this weekend.
Just finished season 1 of "From" and it's like a better version of LOST so far.
RLM mentioned them both or I would have never heard of them.

It's pretty good, I just hope the payoff makes sense and is satisfying. I've been tricked by too many shows with interesting concepts that just shit the bed because the creator obviously never had a real plan

Mr milchick is based too

Are you me? I just finished From last weekend and enjoyed it. Also Severance and enjoyed that too. Also from torrent. Also based on RLM mentioning it.

I thought this show kicked ass. Some weak/questionable plot threads in the second half of the season, but it builds one of the most interesting settings for a show I've seen in forever.

you didn't like the room with the goats and the statue's foot with four toes?

>I just hope the payoff makes sense and is satisfying
Not going to happen in post-Lost tv series era.

I think in the case of Severance it's pretty obvious that the work the innies do is completely pointless. There's no hidden meaning to it that needs to be explained, as it's implied whatever the company is up to is based on simply having these people there and keeping them occupied. That's the mystery, not the actual purpose of having them move numbers around, nurse goats, or 3D-print watering cans.

you smug motherfucker

They want to uderstand human behaviour, nature. That is the point of maco data refininement, to understand human emotions. Don't have idea about the point of other departments. The point of Lumon is to understand humans, the chip can cut contiousness in half, you really think it can't do other things, like gather information?

This is the key difference with other mystery box shows: the filler is still enjoyable because the characters are good and watching them simply interact is fun and interesting. At the beginning you are obviously supposed to realize that, whatever the company is doing, it could be achieved more efficiently in a couple hundred ways; ultimately the characterizations and personal drama outweighs that distraction, so that's again how the show is on a different level than other ones that simply rely on the promise of eventual revelations.

Attached: tv-in-a-nutshell.webm (1918x802, 2.96M)

>the numbers are their outties brain information
BRAVO

What made Irv and Burt such a compelling relationship? Usually I hate anything gay in movies/TV shows but I loved every scene they had together. Something about it just felt a whole lot more 'real' than other media, didn't feel forced at all

You thought it dragged on a bit too much and would have made a better episode of Black Mirror than entire series unto itself.

This, it seems more about control and "taking over the world" than actually doing things that normal companies do, like producing products and to sell that to the population. Or perhaps, the only job that actually matters is the stuff our main characters are doing and you need a blank mind to do that, but it still seems pointless.

If they don’t do real work then why was the O&D card so important that Milchick woke Dylan up outside work? And Milchick asks Dylan if he smuggled it out. But the card has LUMON written on the back. If the code detectors were real then how would Dylan have smuggled it out?

It was alright, I'm more curious how they're going to continue it in the 2nd season.
Probably because they don't make a big deal of the fact that they're gay, they're just two people who share the same interest.
>If the code detectors were real then how would Dylan have smuggled it out?
Maybe the code detectors can only detect text and not images.

me three faggots, from is pretty based, also watching invasion from apple tv, not bad not great
ohhhhhhhh, makes sense

The thing is he never smuggled it out, it was at Lumon the entire time. But is understandable that they are concerned the detection could have failed.

Close to perfect for a first season of a mystery/sci-fi show. I'm fully expecting it to go downhill from season 2 but that's ok, since the end of season 1 was satisfying enough for me.

>Mr milchick is based too
Fuck you Mr Milchick.