Maybe I'm just out of touch with reality but aren't comics/superhero products manly a male thing...

Maybe I'm just out of touch with reality but aren't comics/superhero products manly a male thing? Isn't the prime scope of a production to maximize earnings? Isn't the best way to maximize earnings to give the average target audience what they mostly want? Last time I checked, what a male audience wnated was hot actresses and good action. Why is none of this offered anymore?

Attached: FTJBiewVUAIM_QE.jpg (901x607, 62.99K)

Fucking hell that is one ugly bitch, she looks like she’s 40

>reality but aren't comics/superhero products manly a male thing?

No it's a retard thing

comics are still mostly read by males, capeshit is watched by everyone alike. Just take a semi interesting obscure character, insert contemporary politics, fill the rest in with the patented mcu trope blueprint and pay some ultra liberal writers to start a controversy on social media about how people are already racist/mysoginistic/alphabetphobe and how watching the new show is the cure for that.
it literally is that easy and it's what has been happening for at least the past decade.

women have loose pockets and are willing to consoom at a rate considerably higher than their male counterparts

Imagine being triggered by a tv show that isn't aimed at you. Just don't watch it if you don't like it.

I think she's cute in a non sex way, like the way a dog or cat might be cute

i'd smash.

but what I mean is, for example, wouldn't a Funko Pop of a hot female character sell better than the one of a fat, ugly paki? Isn't this what production companies want, more money?

LOL no. Comics were always for beta nerds. Real men played sports and went fishing or hunting.

You seem to have troubles understanding simple sentences. I never said men, I said males.
beta nerds, yes, but males. My point is still on.
Did you go to school?

You'll still collect the toys so why complain.

Kek this

Guys I'm not complaining I tried to ask a question, jesus christ the other boards are right Any Forums IS really the most retarded board of all Any Forums holy shit

No. ignoring the out of place idiocratic racism, it is really just corporate pandering to people inside or relating to the alphabet soup spectrum.
>>buy or new poc funko pop in rainbow colors to show you are open minded and on the right side of history, meanwhile we censor our shit to sell it to china and saudia arabia
people are being shamed into complying, into parrotting everything the wokeness factories produce and critical thinking is seen as straight up problematic. and this is coming from someone with pretty fucking liberal/leftist views. the extremists are taking over on both side and rationality has long sailed away and was replaced by emotionality. fuck this gay ass timeline.

Comics are a male thing and a female(male) thing.
Capeshit is much more broad.

A dog or a cat?

>calling fat, ugly paki a fat, ugly paki is racist
ok...

only acceptable if you're a third world street shitting scam center employee. thankyoucomeagain and do NOT redeem!

They want the Harry Potter audience, the movies are just advertisements for the real products. Men will just watch the movies, women will actually consoom

You've gotta remember that there is a huge population of brainwashed limpwristed adult 'men' now, that defend this shit and spend excessive money on both the media and the merch. I would hazard to guess that those retards probably invest more into the market than the implied demographic that they are marketing to. Also aside - quotas, agendas, stocks and all that other investor relation bizzo, its not always about making bank in the immediate.

You really didn't think it would happen to you?

It feels like the world is making less and less sense to you because your relevance is waning. With every passing day you and what you like matters a little bit less.

Autists are convinced that their tastes are the objective standard and that this will never change. I imagine this is why you're having such a difficult time with this.

Attached: ab'e promise.jpg (493x366, 36.42K)

lol, see the mental gymnastics that you have to go throug?

Attached: am-i-really-so-out-of-touch-no-its-the-children-that-are-wrong.jpg (563x794, 237.1K)

I feel like Spider-Gwen would have been a way better choice if they wanted to appeal to the teenage girl demo (and the muh dick demo) but the Sony situation probably makes that impossible. I don't even have anything against Kamala but they changed her powers and characters who constantly fawn over other characters are lame.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-122401.jpg (1080x309, 95.73K)

Because film studios are trying to make the most successful film. They’re also trying to push an ideology.