Remove all the Frodo scenes

>remove all the Frodo scenes
>movies go from 9/10 to 10/10 instantly

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-trilogy-i11353.jpg (480x320, 50.35K)

>this is your brain on capeshit

why did hackson completely destroy frodos character why did he hate the professors great works so much and why are his films the best we will ever get?

This but with all Arwen scenes.

But then we can't share the load user- san!

>OP is a fag thread

Attached: 5688642+_1661f19cb9af66c8ace7332ca37cccc2.jpg (411x418, 43.3K)

You can't erase whole characters like that, user. It just doesn't work. Sure, Arwen's screentime could've been shorter and Frodo could've been a bit less faggier but at the end of the day, you can't cure a sick person by cutting off injured limbs.

Sucks because Elijah is a mad cunt IRL and actually pretty funny. They didn't let him do shit in these movies but act homosexual.

Ask me how I know you’re at least partly brown

So, it was faithful to the books is what you're saying

There was nothing homosexual about 4 hobbits running and dancing around the hills naked

>high pitched gasping/moaning sound

The Aragorn actor would have made a better Legolas t.b.h.

No way, fag. They cut out every single scene where book Frodo displayed actual balls and added in those retarded scenes where he nearly puts on the ring in front of a nazgul/sends Sam home/drinks all the water like a thirsty faggot.

Also, this goes for too. Forgot to link it to him.

Cos I'm american?

But how would they beat Sauron without Frodo? Does he just go back to his home planet like Poochie?

Attached: poochie.jpg (320x180, 9.88K)

LOL WTF

In english doc.

>Frodo
>Merry
>Pippin
>Aragorn
>Boromir
>Gimli
>Faramir
>Denethor
>Saruman
>Theoden
>Elrond
probably still missing some
it would be quicker to ask which characters he didn't butcher

Gollum and Grima, maybe.

>hackson completely destroy frodos character
Movies were a massive improvement. The LotR books are just overwritten gay history books that are a terrible slog to read. Fucking hate the nostalgia bullshit where retards pretend that that novels had some great characterization.

big if true

i thought Frodo being cautious and reserved made a lot of sense, i mean isn't that the whole fucking point of his race, they are small and thus could easily be taken advantage of if they weren't cautious and crafty. maybe it helped that i first saw the films when i was even younger than him, so i looked up to him.