Modern stand up done right

Modern stand up done right

Attached: 21023243.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>when his real world views are so bizarre and left leaning that you think its just him doing a skit

i keep seeing him yell at ted cruz on twitter

Modern standup does not exist.

Sam Hyde

...does not have health insurance

made a fool's mistake letting his asspained politics overshadow his art

>haha he’s not funny at all and mumbles
He needs a new joke

I hate this unfunny faggot

I hate his politics but think he's a genius comedian. Only total plebs can't separate the art from the artist.

I hate both

good for you

On cinema at the cinema is great, office hours is awful.

This

it amazes me how repuslive is this guy IRL, the type of guy that you never want to be around

What a bunch of self indulgent horseshit. The joke is played out after a few minutes

This unfunny fuck and his buttbuddy ruined a few episodes of check it out. I'll never forgive them.

>hate his politics
no you don't

I still even like Tom Goes to the Mayor, just watched it other day, but you gotta admit he's pretty gay. You have to separate stuff though because just about every actor or comedian is a gigantic faggot and some even support pedophiles like Mark Ruffalo and Pedro Pascal. I wish people would actually care though because then maybe we'd get some decent actors who aren't huge retards, or they'd at least have to be secretive about it

if you tried to make me watch this with a gun to my head you'd have to pull the trigger

This man is nothing without Gregg Turkington.

>Only total plebs can't separate the art from the artist.
>artist

Attached: 1650334226871.png (320x180, 100.8K)

>haha no you don't get it the joke is that he ACTS like a shitty comedian to make fun of shitty comedians he's not actually a shitty comedian

Sounds like you're being a faggot who's letting his half-baked political intuitions he loosely gathered from his echo-chamber prevent him from enjoying a good piece of stand-up
I love Sam Hyde like every other person with good taste, but Tim is a talented comedian

>*goes into an incoherent rage any time someone mentions Sam Hyde*

tim lives in sams head rent-free not vice versa lol
nice cope, CHUD

Oh and I'm gay btw if that matters