A couple of years ago he was the hottest shit on Youtube. Now most of his videos can't even reach 500,000 views...

A couple of years ago he was the hottest shit on Youtube. Now most of his videos can't even reach 500,000 views. What happened?

Attached: cnmsns.png (554x554, 13.73K)

Bot.

a couple years ago? his shit was stale for at least 5 years

His jokes are bad, simple as.

>*ding* the movie doesn't open in a Pittsburgh deli

My theory: the videos have become too long, and corporations have it uncool to be overly critical ("toxic") of movies and shows, normies now associate that with low-status nerds, right-wingers, toxic fanboys etc.

pitch meeting eclipsed it

have made it*

May be, i think he shits too little on capeshit.

Trends come and go. In addition, this is one of the most heavily attacked channels in the movie entertainment sector, especially after that Kong Skull Island drama. When called out for inaccuracies, Jeremy's response was basically
>I purposely will lie about a movie because I'm playing a character
which is a horrible defense. Should've just said he gets shit wrong sometimes. But I think it's mainly just a tired formula. I used to check their channel regularly, but I haven't been on in months. And I definitely see view counts way down compared to last year, which could've been the pandemic to be fair.
Best example is Batman vs TMNT, vs the Long Halloween parts 1 and 2. Both DC animated film criticisms, the latter with way less views.

>there’s no gravity in space

>corporations have it uncool to be overly critical ("toxic") of movies and shows, normies now associate that with low-status nerds, right-wingers, toxic fanboys etc.
this
just get excited for next product

The videos stopped being funny. I’ll still watch their older stuff now and then.

The hot sexy sex lady on screen isn't having sex with me instead. *ding*

>white people *ding*

To play a character through criticism you need to actually present criticisms in a way that paint a character. For example, give a sin for a scene where where a kid talks back to his parents and don't get beaten up by them - that's a joke that develops a critic character.

Otherwise, things like this are only funny when (you think) they are true. Once you realize they aren't true, they stop being interesting because there's no intentional humor.

>Miscegenation.
*ding*

Yeah, there's nothing about Cinemasins guy that screams "character" unless you want to count the lapdance meme. Which isn't wacky enough to be a character quirk.

Him and Nostalgia Critic both lie about the movie under the guise of "playing a character" and bitch about the imaginary problems the movie never had. Couple of faggots. I'll never forgive Jeremy for shitting on "I, Robot" and Megamind/Doug for implying that Brandon Fraiser was miscast in The Mummy and making fun of "Samwise the brave" scene in FoTR.
And just so you won't have to:
>t. reddit fag

>Brandon Fraiser was miscast in The Mummy
He really said that?

Multiple times. Like I said, ragging on the imaginary problems is his forte.

He got stale back in 2012-2013 and it's 2022. Also, the videos used to be around 5-10 minutes, so the jokes didn't get old. Last time I checked, the videos were over 20 minutes, so that accelerated his decline. Is he still going?

>Andy Dufrense is not slaughtering Red for being a subhuman in this scene *one million dings*
Why did CinemaSins hire Raimi?

I feel like every old youtube channel is dying. Youtube just doesn't recommend them and most of the time their notifications don't show up. If you don't actively go to a channel you'll probably forget they even existed, seems like the youtube algorithm sure does.

A lot of this seems to do with Youtube no longer valuing subscriptions as much. They value and push memberships much more (that's paid subscriptions to a channel) and even rewrote their creator app to highlight memberships more than subscriptions.

It's also become evident that a lot of older channels had bots as subscribers and it seems like youtube also punishes those accounts that have high bot subscribers by not recommending them.

As for that specific channel, I stopped watching because his videos are boring to me now.