I have worked for 7 days straight bros

My will to live is fading

Attached: 0aa.png (550x534, 299.65K)

>0aa.png

Attached: kym.png (600x700, 15.43K)

Phone in sick and take a break?

I can't I really need the money

I have not worked for 6 years straight lol get fucked wagie

ok but how does this help save the black race?

>NEET it up for a while
>start feeling like an unproductive piece of shit
>joy sucked out of all pass-times
>finally about to start working again
>hate the idea, suddenly want to just keep on neeting
wtf are you supposed to do

I'm working from home right now lmao I don't even have my laptop or phone turned on.

For what? The new Funko Pop line?

I haven't for 15 and starting work in a few days

jobs have dropped all the bullshit now that stopped us neet in the past like references

get on the job train before it gets bad again

its like 2005 again and they are letting people walk on

New pass times. Self imposed restrictions. Personal work

I can’t watch bone chilling horror alone please come watch with me
twitch.tv/morbjam

I have the same problem , only thing that helps is making art such as painting and drawing since theres no limit to how much you can improve so youre always learning and dont get bored, it works but not all the time

you have a cuck mindset
you've cucked your own life

>start feeling like an unproductive piece of shit
That's where you went wrong. You are conditioned. You can be productive without some chain-smoking, stressed out, pill-popping retard telling you what to do. I've been devoting myself to lifting recently and am making huge gains. Also studying all sorts of stuff, learning languages too. You can torrent any material you want to learn, so there is no excuse. If all you do is sit around eating cheetos and playing video games, obviously you're going to feel like complete shit.

A home of my own

I work for 45 hours per week on average and I'm a virgin in my mid 20s. How does society expect me to keep this shit up for 40 more years without a woman or a family by my side?

What about money?

I once worked 24 days straight. Now I haven't worked in 8 months.

Only 50 or more years to go user

Daily reminder, if you are 25-30 and you dont have a decent car and atleast a 3 room apartment / house you are a failure

I writhed for 6 straight weeks before, at least an 8 hour shift each day.

That's cool but how do I make money to pay Mr Goldberg's rent? He doesn't care about my muscles or torrenting

I worked for 6 straight weeks before, at least an 8 hour shift each day.*

Hang in there!

Attached: 1647953672928.jpg (2048x2048, 173.84K)

Take the part time pill. I had to buy a smaller, less nice house but who cares how big and nice your house is when all you want to do is sit on your computer and lie on the couch and bed with your gf (and future wife so you can get health insurance).

Could I work more and make more money and buy a bigger house? Sure. But would that make me happier? No.

Trade bitcoin