You don’t believe fish one day became monkeys and then one day the monkeys started talking and became people...

>You don’t believe fish one day became monkeys and then one day the monkeys started talking and became people? What are you, stupid?

Attached: 42D221B0-0A91-4E36-AA57-A9D6B1E6264C.png (2047x849, 819.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLh4ODMBGJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a certain type of person, usually women or brainlets, who have zero interest in anything academic or intellectual, and who are completely immune to any appeal to evidence or reason. This episode really well summed it up. You either make sure to avoid any conversation like that, or you end up like Ross. And Ross seems intolerant , arrogant and rude. You can't win. In fact a majority of women are like this.

>In fact a majority of women are like this.
try talking about evolution or global warming on 4channel.

people who think they have an interest in academics usually just watch a video or seen something in a news feed and can't explain anything and just agree if the majority agrees because it sounds right to them

they might as well not take an interest at all and are more likely still believe in old research that was proven wrong

Ross worst character

With models so scientifically inaccurate they are constantly wrong it's no wonder

Attached: scv7y46l18491.jpg (640x649, 56.1K)

>just agree if the majority agrees
there's nothing wrong with that. nobody can possibly know everything. Sticking with the majority opinion of experts is usually the smart thing to do

do you have reading comprehension? it means that the trend has to be turned around by 2000, or else bad things will happen further in the future, not that these bad things will happen in the year 2000

We got one

Attached: 1633577844075.gif (480x490, 1.25M)

This. Like when Al Gore said that the North Pole would be ice-free by 2013 he was saying that the ice would not be enslaved, not that the polar caps would melt. Fucking obviously.

If you watch Friends, the answer to your second question is definitely yes

Lol all those words just to say you're boring and obnoxious. Fucking loser.

Attached: 1606504052605.jpg (209x200, 7.71K)

Evolution isn’t real

Attached: atheistjak2.png (1377x837, 533.66K)

You've activated my trap card and proved my point.

The IPCC has constantly changed its 'doomsday prediction' or final date BECAUSE its models are constantly wrong. Not just wrong, but significantly wrong. In inconvenient truth he said all of the Arctic ice will be melted within five to ten years. We have barely seen a percent of change.

"Uhhhh uhhhh you don't get it Jesus is still going to come back! It's only been 2,000 years! That's nothing, NOTHING!"

This applies to all normies male or female, they have no intellectual curiosity. Try and find a normalfag who wants to talk about Roman history or Catholic theology

Is this what retards really think evolution is?

The point of the scene wasn't about who was right or wrong, its about respecting other people's views.

Let's talk about black IQ and the fact they interbred with homo erectus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLh4ODMBGJE

Thats nice, now tell me why co2 isnt a greenhouse gas

you are literally proving my point lmao

No one said it isn't but the earth has been releasing co2 form the ocean for millenia and has been on an upward trend for tens of thousands of years since the little ice age. Whether we make carbon or not global warming will happen. We are far better off using natural resources like oil to develop ourselves to be able to deal with it when it does happen.

And quite frankly I look forward to coastal cities getting fucking BTFO by mother nature herself.

Well they use it in greenhouses to enhance plant growth.

So I guess technically it is.

I'm not that guy. Too stupid to distinguish the ipcc models and too stupid to distinguish (you)s.

Respecting other people's views is possible when it's just an opinion you disagree with. But when they are objectively and provably wrong, it's infuriating and nearly impossible for me to do. I don't know how people manage. It's usually women who act like this.

If it's all natural, how do you explain the fact that CO2 emissions have skyrocketed since the industrial revolution? Fact is that these changes you're speaking of normally happen over tens of thousands of years, and now they're happening in only hundreds. Besides, fossil fuels are a finite resource. Looking into alternatives and switching when possible is not a bad thing. But of course retarded politicians always have to go to extremes and say we have to all drive electric by the next half decade.

this upward trend has clearly been accelerated by humans, this is the entire point of global warming.

it wouldve happened regardless, yes. but on much longer timescales of tens of thousands of years, giving plants and animals a chance to adapt to the situation. people accelerate these changes to happen in the 21st century

Not the guy you were speaking to but global warming aside, what exactly is wrong with trying to reduce deforestation and develop efficient green energies? It’s an investment for the future.

guarantee you you have no ability to differentiate objectivity and subjectivity when it comes to your opinion on scientific theories

Plants and animals can adapt in a couple hundred years just fine, we won't see any mass extinction just because of a slightly longer summer in some areas.

And you're basing this retarded "guarantee" on what evidence, mongo?

the fact you think a theory having a good argument makes it objectively true

>i bet those smart ass scientists forgot about co2 from the oceans
you have literally 70IQ

It's kinda retarded to sacrifice the wealth that makes these things feasible in the first place.

Third worlders won't stop deforestation without more modern agricultural technology and fosil fuels.

>Sticking with the majority opinion of experts is usually the smart thing to do
lmao not when most (((experts))) have been proven to just push the views and agenda of whoever pays them. Modern science is an absolute joke and anyone who outsources their understanding of things to others is a retard and deserves to be treat like cattle

>stupid NORMIES don't want to talk to me about my incredibly esoteric interests >:(

Well I actually never said that. If you could read you'd know I said that the majority of co2 is coming from the ocean and volcanos, not man made sources. I never said whether it factors into the models or not.

I have no problem with it. But shit like eating bugs and climate lockdown and punishing poor people for driving gas engine cars while people in third world countries get to destroy the planet is insane. I'm all for teaching infrastructure just not at the expense of our rights.

the fact that it has an extremely significant tangible effect on the quality of citizens lives and that the benefits are negligible at best and usually just straight detrimental. If you want a solution to a rising sea levels then the REAL solution is to build dykes around cities that will be affected. If you want energy alternatives you need a free market where the best solutions thrives. Instead what we have is more taxes on the middle class and crippling your own countries energy sector.

The fact you really need to realize is energy is THE MOST IMPORTANT INDUSTRY bar absolutely none. It fuels every other industry: food, medicine, education, engineering, EVERYTHING. Everything relies on energy. Crippling your own energy sector has a MASSIVE impact on everyone's quality of life and your ability to do anything, and that's always what happens

They haven't. They haven't even doubled in ppm since we went from riding horses to everyone everywhere driving a scooter or car.

This is patently false. The trend slowed down somewhat. Not all trends are linear and even the ice cores show previous warming were not perfectly linear.

Because the "green energies" aren't actually green, the emissions and even worse environmental damage still exist whether or not you are using it to dig and process lithium or make solar panels, not to mention we still will process oil for plastics, any green energy being pushed is a scam. Nuclear is the cleanest but you can't profit as much

you keep doing the same thing