Would True Detectives have ever succeeded if it weren’t for Matthew McCounaghey?

Would True Detectives have ever succeeded if it weren’t for Matthew McCounaghey?

Attached: B85B3716-E47D-436D-AA56-88AAFB8D5EED.jpg (3500x2244, 621.19K)

Bump

hourly reminder Nike is the parent company of Converse and Matthew has worked for/collaborated with Nike

daddario's tits were the main reason the show succeeded.

Man I hate prop inconstancies, it really destroys the narrative- err I mean story.

Attached: Propinconsistency.png (2148x1224, 3.33M)

Ok and? What are you trying to imply, schizo?

>luh DOOOO

Have you ever seen Mac and Me?

succsneeded lol

No???what are you getting at?

Disarm the police (ACAB BLM) military (Free Palestine) and private security forces first before you disarm poor black and Hispanic citizens in your racist crackdown

product placement

So fucking disappointed, this guy used to be based. Now he's yet another liberal cuck. Fuck him.

So what are you trying to say

@@169289147
trying too hard

>Newfag doesn't know how to reply

Maybe Reddit would suit you

That Matthew McConaughey has a history of business connections to Converse and that his financial records should be immediately seized and made public.

team america moment

Moron. You thought the paid millionaire Hollywood actor on tv was on your side?

Knowing how stupid americans are it'll be this guy leading the left in next election VS kanye west

It's funny when right-wing fags cry and bitch about politics in movies but yet any opportunity they try to force their politics into Any Forums boards or irrelevant places to discuss it.

Then they cry and run away (or ban me from their Discord) when I show them how the GOP is actually fucking them over.
It's also that moment when I'm mindraping them with truth that janny coincidentally deletes the thread.

You're saying he used a gun control advocacy speech in the wake of a school shooting to shill a shoe brand?