I just fucking love her bros. The cutest fucking character in all of Star Wars

I just fucking love her bros. The cutest fucking character in all of Star Wars.

Attached: Rey_Palpatine.jpg (440x683, 106.83K)

That's not Klaud

Fucking kys

She is sterile, both physically and the character itself- which is telling of yidsney goals and motivations with these thinly veiled propaganda flicks

>utterly mogged by random theme park employees

Attached: park rey.webm (600x600, 2.9M)

wrong

Attached: 1653863721290.jpg (850x1020, 72.84K)

Rey is awesome, I agree.

That's not Hux.

Hux is a man.

Go away, Daisy. We don't like you any more than Hollywood does.

She stole my heart in TFA when she put on that helmet and started giggling. But for some reason she started looking like a blockhead after that movie.

Can you imagine a worse hell than playing a Rae lookalike in a cheap, shitty theme park in front of a bunch of whiny, potbellied manchildren?

That literally sounds horrifying to me.

Reminds me of that one Penny Arcade with the E3 booth babes having to pose next to Harry Knowles

>doesn't know how to use a gun

Attached: vlcsnap-00057.png (1920x800, 1.97M)

I think about her getting raped pretty regularly. Not vindictively or anything, don't really have anything against her and she seems like a nice, albeit a little airheaded, generic Hollywood actress.
Just the idea of her in that situation really does it for me, idk.

because you're mentally ill

Lol. She’s not neatly the cutest. And her character is absolute trash. Go shill someplace else

Personally I would marry her and force my seed into her daily in hopes of making mixed nationality babies.

The writing destroyed her charm. I was actually optimistic after how good her introduction was

They also gave her a haircut that makes her head literally look like a lego block

Attached: rey-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017-u0-2560x1440.jpg (2560x1440, 2.13M)

Yeah, how come her stylists can't grasp the simple fool-proof method of less hair in places where your skull is big makes it look slimmer.