Prey

What are your hopes and expectations?
personally im glad that they are going back to what made the first movie good

Attached: Amber.jpg (426x600, 19.32K)

She cute but Legion showed she can't exactly do tough and/or badass.

>I can hunt just like you!
>i'm stronk!
>I know better
>ahhhh help me predator!

bitch looks mixed

Attached: 1654581168953.png (716x1024, 793.51K)

>hopes
None.
>expectation
Girl power trash. Who the fuck wants to see indians vs a Predator anyway? Out of countless cool options like knights, samurai, vikings, WW2 etc why choose something as boring as Indians?

Bit fat for a strong athletic woman who defeats Yautja

I heard there's going to be a dub of the movie in the Comanche language with the cast doing their own dubbing, I guess they all had to learn the language because they're from different tribes. If you're going to that much trouble anyway they should've done what some Indian films do, shoot each dialogue multiple time in different languages.

Ice Road

I just saw the trailer and I'm pretty fuckin upset.
This franchise has been near and dear to me for years. I even grew up loving the second ones and have a soft spot for predators.
But holy shit.
I thought they would have learned some sort of lesson from the predator. But no. They fucking went the entirely opposite direction. Why the FuCK would a predator give two shits about fucking arrow slingers when there's literally nations of people on the other side of the globe using gun powder.
You want to do a feminist arc? Aliens franchise has shown it to be possible.
You wanna do a pre-history thing?
Fine, but make the protagonists capable warriors, like the dope ass predator v. Yakuza fight in predators.

But no. They still have the laser shooting, tree leaping super alien considering a fucking bear as valid prey.
God. Fucking. Dammit.
Just make a predator movie for the boys. We're the audience. Not strong female faggots who never cared about the franchise from the beginning.
Rant over.

Dutch didn't kill the Predator with guns you retard.

Quote where he said that

That was no where near my point.

The predator found dutch and his men worthy prey BECAUSE of their guns (and ability to get a high K/D ratio)

The predator didn't stop trying to kill Dutch after he ditched his gun and too it on with a bow and spears and shit

>And too it on with a bow and spears and shit
And you have the balls to call me retard.
Look, have you ever read the avp book Prey? (Ironically enough) it centers on a badass Asian female named Nguyen who earns a place amongst the predator species. That's fucking dope. And it was a story told without this bullshit "oh Im just as capable as the boys" bullshit. Just like alien did.
You don't have to shove our faces into the message. Sometimes you can simply have a good female character and leave it at that.
The species craves challenging hunts. And my point, to spell it out for you:
>Native Americans are nowhere near capable of fighting an intergalactic species.
>Source?
Fucking history. They couldn't even combat dipshit white people on horses.

she's so hot

Attached: Amber_Midthunder.jpg (1200x1807, 204.93K)

>Native Americans are nowhere near capable of fighting an intergalactic species.
>Source?
>Fucking history.
kek

>badass Asian female
LOL

>haha oh gee guys what do you think of my straight-to-hulu female-led predator movie
I think you’re an absolute faggot and I’ll never watch it

It's not a dub, they shot the dialogue scenes twice.

I would like to put my seed into her and disappoint her father.

Attached: amber-midthunder.jpg (1440x1078, 94.93K)