Type in Eddie Bravo flat earth just to listen to some fun/funny conversations

>type in Eddie Bravo flat earth just to listen to some fun/funny conversations
>youtube gives me a disclaimer by posting a link to Wikipedia to assure me that the flat earth theory is disproven

Now I'm starting to wonder if the earth actually is flat lads..

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-012845_YouTube.jpg (1080x1458, 232.13K)

Just look at any photo from a plane or high up on a skyscraper. The horizon does not curve. Ever.

>The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

>The horizon does not curve. Ever.
I did in a concord

Yeah, I’m thinking it’s flat. Seething Jesuits will dispute this

There is literally zero proof the earth is spherical

>haha I'm retarded and there is nothing you can do about it
True, OP.

Do flat earthers think the moon and sun are flat too? what about the other planets?

>Do flat earthers think
No

If the Earth is flat,vexplain why line of sight radio transmissions aren't possible between anywhere on earth.

I was reading about this shit in the late 90's on geocities when I was 12 and even as I could I could tell it was retarded. Still find it funny that nearly 20 years later it became something that people need to explicitly be told is not true.

firmaments between continents

>what are buildings and mountains

So you're saying that you're so tribal that you'll fail to find your own dick with both hands if Big Globohomo draws you a map?

If it's so dumb then why does YouTube and Google need to go out of their way to convince you it's a "hoax"? Why are they so afraid of people believing this?

It's all being projected by a big projector dude. The sky is literally CGI

>line of sight radio transmissions aren't possible between anywhere on earth
Prove this

I hate tech so much. Who cares if it's flat or a sphere? It literally does not effect anyone's life in any way.

Just check out flight duration's between countries from different airports around the world and you can see flat Earth is nonsense. But let me guess, every single pilot is in on it?

because in this one instance they want to prevent people from ruining their lives. sage i doubt this is even a real thread

>It literally does not effect anyone's life in any way.
If the world was flat Global trade wouldn't be anywhere near as easy as it is now. It doesn't effect your life because it is spherical

>i doubt this is even a real thread
Take your meds, conspiracytard. Q-user isn't real

my brain works same
something being pushed hard? *starts believing the opposite*
dont believe earth is flat doe it's clearly hollow

that's why global trade is breaking down, people are getting suspicious and they are panicking.

fly to Argentina and Australia and look south, you'll see the same stars which is impossible on the flat disc flattards think we live on

hills are in the way

I'm convinced that 90% of flat earthers don't actually believe it and just want attention

It would only take slightly longer for stuff to get places and you would never notice the cost change because it would just be whatever the new price is. No one would notice.

flat earth makes npcs angry, so probably lots of baiters pretend to be flat earthers

There are no real flat earthers. It’s an obvious psyop to discredit “”conspiracy theorists”” as whackjobs so that any legitimate criticism of the way the Jewish pedophile vampire elites manipulate us to their own benefits can be easily dismissed.

that's most conspiracy theorists in general. I used to seek attention like that when i was a teenager, although stuff like flat earth was too much even for me.