It's kino

It's kino

Attached: Everything-Everywhere-All-at-Once-film-still.png (1799x1079, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmnzpHu2Tjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No need to convince me, Drinker already recommended it

youtube.com/watch?v=FmnzpHu2Tjc

Attached: 1637630525897.png (924x560, 48.41K)

Does it get more reddit than this?

It's reddit.

It was insufferable after a while. I suppose it took work and skill and whatever but it was exhausting.

Hurry Ching Chong!! Put my buttplug in your pussy bagel!!! It’s the only way to open the upvote universe!!!

>Everything Everywhere All at Once
>Undone
>Bojack Horseman
>Rick and Morty (when it tries to be serious)
Is there an official term for this new subgenre of teenager pseudo-philosophical "refutation of nihilism" "everything is happening so fast and I'm so confused and depressed and engaging in bad coping mechanisms because nothing matters but actually interpersonal relationships are so meaningful" reddit trash?

>When I choose to see the good side of things, I'm not being naive. It is strategic and necessary. It's how I've learned to survive through everything.
Kino.

Was I supposed to like/feel sympathetic to/relate to her dyke zogbrained daughter?

millennialcore

I saw a trailer of this in cinema. It made me never watch this movie.

yeah, Shill Kino

>live action rick and morty episode that lasts forever
>kino

Attached: KkCcgHg.png (1228x1150, 203.82K)

Yep, she was a suicidal wreck who was slowly falling out with her parents, just like you.

Attached: pjJ5VivxrPhB6Dcdpn49JZ-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 54.5K)

It absolutely wasn't and the above posters were correct
>It's Reddit

I went to go see Crimes of the Future with my bro and he wanted to switch to this movie at the last minute, I think the fight scenes were pretty neat but this movie was basically LOLsorandumb at every possible moment, he said he loved it but he was gay and all he could talk about was the buttplug scenes and the hotdog fingers. I just wanted to watch the Cronenberg flick.

Your pleb levels are off the chart. Normies have better taste than you

who hurt you

Cry more troon

That scene and the one after with "In another life" were peak cinema

I couldn't watch it. Chinese gives me headache.

I hate gay people I hate dildo humor I hate reddit trash I hate I fucking love science atheist dogshit
But this movie deserves to sweep every awards show because it was pure fucking kino

Attached: how-michelle-yeoh-and-an-epic-new-role-brought-goonies-and-indiana-jones-star-ke-huy-quan-back-to-acting.jpg (1920x1080, 190.91K)

Yeah it's called you fried your brain farming (you)s from other genX millennial losers like yourself with garbage posts

>Watches Reddit movies
>Posts Apu to hide his nufaggotry
>Links to le drinker
>Calls people tranny when he's found out
Go back to discord faggot

I thought the whole film was just gonna shit on his character the whole way through. But then during one of the really hectic multiverse sequences, there's a quick shot of the actress Evelyn telling the rich waymond that if they'd stayed together they would've just ended up doing taxes together over a shitty laundromat. She says it like an insult to that other life, like it's the worst possible fate ever, not worth shedding a single tear over. But then before they cut away, instead of acting like what she said was a bad thing, the rich waymond goes "don't give me false hope", and it came out of nowhere in such a way that I knew he was going to have a bigger more important role in the final act. Then when they delivered the payoff to that scene with the "in another life" scene I lost it. Motherfucker stole the movie.

Attached: 4bb.jpg (882x960, 75.55K)

I think 90% of the people who shit on this movie haven't actually seen it. They just view it as hostile to their ideals for whatever reason so the feel they have to hate it. It's honestly one of the best films I've seen in years. You're doing yourself a disservice by not watching it. But don't bother if you're just going to have a negative mindset going into it.

That's just called being Chinese. Bazinga