Holy fuck

holy fuck

Attached: barry.s03e07.candy.asses.sally.yells.at.natalie.sarah.goldberg.d'arcy.carden.webm (940x528, 2.96M)

modernwoman.jpg

>show without a single attractive woman

she cute

Attached: jessy-hodges-b598d831-e3d1-4a4e-ad3d-bf6d20fa759-resize-750.png (750x1126, 850K)

>mfw someone does this and doesn't realize I'm in the elevator with them

Attached: 1654676770402.png (2560x1440, 847.23K)

ye daft cunt
why are they so ugly though?

I seriously thought that was the autistic jew bitch from the Bazinga Show.

>it's a fucking math equation

Attached: giphy.gif (298x298, 815.4K)

This show just seems deranged I can't get into it. Wtf goes on in Bill Haders head to make this?

>I'M ACTING

zoz

what movie?

Barry

Is what garbage you guys watch? Haggered old roasties having menstrual breakdowns in elevators? Cringe

What happens afterward? Does the screaming one feel like she is vindicated because she screamed at someone in an elevator and called her a cunt? Or does she actually do something pragmatic to solve her problem?

>You don't even have a fucking daughter!
>Neither do you, Sally.
i love when movies and shows find comedic moments in such places. It always hits me the best.

imagine chudding about a show you don't even watch.

why are you chudding so hard

The girl on the left is filming the whole altercation on her phone. She gets TMZ'd and her agent drops her.

I haven't watched S03 yet but Natalie is treated unfairly in the first two seasons so I'm rooting for her. Does she actually do anything wrong?

What's chudding?

sounds like some faggot reddit insult. anyway, this show is shit. got 4 episodes in then quit. was just bad all around.